EPOLL

fiestyvermin

It seems that Epoll has increased the number of surveys the last few months. I cashed in points on 1/10 since then I have earned just over 17k points. Its taken 3 months but still for Epoll that is HUGE. Quick simple easy to answer surveys that do not give a ton of points but I always qualify and surveys are EASY.

You will never make a fortune I average less than 100 a year but the surveys are quick and easy and I always qualify.

It seems that Epoll has increased the number of surveys the last few months. I cashed in points on 1/10 since then I have earned just over 17k points. Its taken 3 months but still for epoll that is HUGE. Quick simple easy to answer surveys that do not give a ton of points but I always qualify and surveys are EASY.

You will never make a fortune I average less than 100 a year but the surveys are quick and easy and I always qualify.[/quotei

I have been with epoll for a long time I wish I wouuld get more surveys from then I have updated and still receive very few so it must be where I live.I am lucky if I get one survey every few months.

It seems that Epoll has increased the number of surveys the last few months. I cashed in points on 1/10 since then I have earned just over 17k points. Its taken 3 months but still for epoll that is HUGE. Quick simple easy to answer surveys that do not give a ton of points but I always qualify and surveys are EASY.

You will never make a fortune I average less than 100 a year but the surveys are quick and easy and I always qualify.

I only get about 10-25 a year. The one good thing I have to say about them is that they have always paid me and never tried to give me any BS excuse as to finishing a survey the the "quta is full so your not gettting paid crap!

I had dropped Epoll about a year ago, and have tried to reinstate my account, but every time I type to them, they tell me to type to customer service, but you need a password to use customer service. So does anybody have any idea were to type to, to get my account reinstated?? Thanks. :?

I had dropped E-poll about a year ago, and have tried to reinstate my account, but every time I type to them, they tell me to type to customer service, but you need a password to use customer service. So does anybody have any idea were to type to, to get my account reinstated?? Thanks. :?

did you delete your account? if so just make a new one.. or if you try to sign up with the same email it will tell you it's already in use, in which case you can just ask for a temp password.. i copied the help section info

Q: What if I forgot my password?

A: No problem. Go ahead and request a temporary password. Use this to login to the Epoll website, and then update your profile and change your password to something more memorable.

Q: My password doesn't work.

A: Make sure your "caps lock" is not on. Passwords are case sensitive, meaning that the computer recognizes upper and lower case letters as being different. If you still can't login, you can request a temporary password. Use this to login to the Epoll website, and then update your profile and change your password to something more memorable.

Q: I can't remember the email address I signed up with.

A: Don't panic. Sign up for a new account. If you receive a message that the email address is already in use in our system, then you now know the email address you used. Instead of creating the new account, simply request a temporary password to login.

I had dropped E-poll about a year ago, and have tried to reinstate my account, but every time I type to them, they tell me to type to customer service, but you need a password to use customer service. So does anybody have any idea were to type to, to get my account reinstated?? Thanks. :?

did you delete your account? if so just make a new one.. or if you try to sign up with the same email it will tell you it's already in use, in which case you can just ask for a temp password.. i copied the help section info

A: No problem. Go ahead and request a temporary password. Use this to login to the Epoll website, and then update your profile and change your password to something more memorable.

A: Make sure your "caps lock" is not on. Passwords are case sensitive, meaning that the computer recognizes upper and lower case letters as being different. If you still can't login, you can request a temporary password. Use this to login to the Epoll website, and then update your profile and change your password to something more memorable.

A: Don't panic. Sign up for a new account. If you receive a message that the email address is already in use in our system, then you now know the email address you used. Instead of creating the new account, simply request a temporary password to login.

OK I'll try that avemaria :) Thank You. I'll let you know if it works.

OK I tried here is what I got when I asked for a new password

You have previously cancelled this account. For more information, please visit the Epoll Help Center at:

http://www.epollsurveys.com/support

If you wish to have this account reinstated or feel this has occurred in error, please contact Epoll Customer Care by replying to this email.

Sincerely,

Epoll Customer Care

So I did what it said.... I clicked reply in my email and asked to reinstate it. So I will have to wait till I hear from them. I only hope that it is worth reinstating it. Because that was why I canceled it in the first place.

OK AGAIN. I had to send an email to nonmember-support@epoll, and it went through. I got a ticket ## so I will probably hear back from them tomorrow. O wait it is after midnight (why am I still up?? I should be doing some ZZZZZzzz) so I will probably hear from them today!! :)