MySurvey-not paying?

footfree

Did a quick survey this morning 10 minutes for 20 points but they never gave me my points.Not only that but the survey invitation disappeared off the site so I dont even have the survey no. to contact them with and complain.I also have a list of 10 surveys that I've attempted and wont do for the pay and they are still listed.Even the ones that say you have attempted but you can no longer come back and do.Yet this is the one they decide comes down without pay.So word of caution if you do any of their surveys write the no. down first in case they don't pay.

Did a quick survey this morning 10 minutes for 20 points but they never gave me my points.Not only that but the survey invitation disappeared off the site so I dont even have the survey no. to contact them with and complain.I also have a list of 10 surveys that I've attempted and wont do for the pay and they are still listed.Even the ones that say you have attempted but you can no longer come back and do.Yet this is the one they decide comes down without pay.So word of caution if you do any of their surveys write the no. down first in case they don't pay.

20 points for 10 minutes? :shock: What a rip off! Considering it takes like 12000 points for $10. I wouldn't have even bothered with that one! I dumped this Scam company a few months ago! I suggest you do the same!

20 points for 10 minutes? :shock: What a rip off! Considering it takes like 12000 points for $10. I wouldn't have even bothered with that one! I dumped this Scam company a few months ago! I suggest you do the same!

I agree -it only took me 2 minutes but 2 minutes is still 2 minutes and then not to get paid when they said they would is really frustrating.I'm just trying to get to a cash out level so I can bye bye>I would rather do those 10 minute at 20 then the 50 point surveys for 20 to 25 minutes(well I wont do the 50 for 20).

I did one for 150 points 5 days ago and its still not there. I emailed and they are looking into it - it's hard to get the survey number when it disappears from the screen when you're done the survey . By the time you get an email from them asking what the survey was for you've forgotten what the freaking survey was about! I don't know what's up with mysurvey but I'm wondering if I will get those points :shock: .

I did one for 150 points 5 days ago and its still not there. I emailed and they are looking into it - it's hard to get the survey number when it disappears from the screen when you're done the survey . By the time you get an email from them asking what the survey was for you've forgotten what the freaking survey was about! I don't know what's up with Mysurvey but I'm wondering if I will get those points :shock: .

Do what I do abby63, jot down the survey ## and what it is about. I was like you also forgetting what it was about. :roll: I am now in the habit of jotting the survey ## is and what it is about. :shock:

I did one for 150 points 5 days ago and its still not there. I emailed and they are looking into it - it's hard to get the survey number when it disappears from the screen when you're done the survey . By the time you get an email from them asking what the survey was for you've forgotten what the freaking survey was about! I don't know what's up with Mysurvey but I'm wondering if I will get those points :shock: .

Do what I do abby63, jot down the survey ## and what it is about. I was like you also forgetting what it was about. :roll: I am now in the habit of jotting the survey ## is and what it is about. :shock:

Thanks 1957horses I will do that now. Especially since they no longer send the survey # in the email.