slowly but surely going to cashout with I-say

TSP1973

Well it has been about 3-4 months since the last time I chased out with i-say for 1000 points for the 10 Amazon GC. Well I am at 955 points. Had 5 Surveys on their today and didn't quilfy for a single one, so only got 25 points. Been debating weather to drop them or not when I cashout this time. I decided after today that once I get my 1000 points I will cash out and drop them. So I need a 45 point survey or just don't quilfy for the next 9 surveys, which should be a breeze with i-say! :shock:

The only survey I get from them are the media ones that pay 150 points for 30 minutes -I trash them once I see media- they must not be getting very many responses it seems that's all I've gotten in the last 2 to 3 days and it's everyday they send it.

Yea I gotten that one the other day and I got myself disqualified. Why do I want to spend over 30 minutes for only $1.50? Plus I plan on cashing out at 1000 points which will be the $10 Amazon GC certificate! So that would have put me at 1100 points, which means I would have lost 100 points or $1.00 because as soon as I cash out for the Amazon GC and get it, then I am dumping them! I am at 970 points, I just need 30 more to cash out. So that is 6 surveys to get disquilfied from. I know it may not sound or seem right to get porposely DQ from surveys to get 5 points, but when they make it take 3-6 months to cash out because you don't qualify for 95% of the surveys, then on top of that they raised the Cash to a minimum of 1500 points to cash out for that. Well then they played dirty with me, then I will just give it back to them.

It is like the Old Saying goes "You get what you paid for"! They are paying low pay, so they are going to get low quality answers in return!

Well finally got my points up to 1000 to Cash Out for the Amazon GC. So I did, once I get it then I am dropping them like a Hot Potato!