MySurvey taking 4 weeks to issue points?

nj07208

I'm confused about this information I got on mysurvey. It says they are working on a system to credit points right away but isn't that the way it already was? What are they doing?

Thank you for your answers!

We are currently trialling a new feature at MySurvey: whenever you complete a questionnaire your reward points will be immediately credited to your mysurvey account so you can begin to redeem them for great gifts or donate to charity straight away!

Unfortunately, the software we are using to upload your points directly into your mysurvey account is experiencing some glitches. At the moment we are only able to credit your points once the survey has closed. Usually this will take up to 4 weeks.

We apologise for the inconvenience and hope to have this problem corrected very soon.

I'm confused about this information I got on My Survey. It says they are working on a system to credit points right away but isn't that the way it already was? What are they doing?

Thank you for your answers!

We are currently trialling a new feature at My Survey: whenever you complete a questionnaire your reward points will be immediately credited to your My Survey account so you can begin to redeem them for great gifts or donate to charity straight away!

Unfortunately, the software we are using to upload your points directly into your My Survey account is experiencing some glitches. At the moment we are only able to credit your points once the survey has closed. Usually this will take up to 4 weeks.

We apologise for the inconvenience and hope to have this problem corrected very soon.

You've got me there I was going to wait till I got $50.00 to redeem but I have $30.00 so I better do it now before something happens. I'm always telling everyone to redeem as soon as you hit the level but have never had trouble with my survey. Of course I never had trouble with OO BEFORE IT WAS TAKEN OVER BY (bad bad bad ) SSI and look at the trouble they have caused people :shock: But I have noticed that the last 5 Surveys I've attempted to do vanish when I click on it to do. :roll: You would think that Chris Angel was in my computer, making all the surveys disappear :cry:

Maybe that's why I'm having all this trouble with them.Every time I do a survey and it says 30 minutes for 150 points I click the back arrow on my computer and it wont let me(no way no hoiw am I doing surveys for so little pay!). So now I have to exit out without logging out.Well I go back and log out not leaving that pandora' box of troubles open.They are really pissing me off so bad that I'm thinking about quitting I have no time for this crap!