Opinion Square, Just more scams and lies!

gene55

I just got a 400 point survey from Opinion Square. It was one of those where you do a virtual grocery shop and get an entry into a chance to win $400 worth of groceries. I thought I would read the sweepstakes rules and it plainly says "All entries entered into this contest after March 31st are null and void". I sent them a very nasty email telling them about what thieves and liars they are. I don't know what made me decide to read the rules but I couldn't believe what it said. This is the reason no one on this or any other forum I know of has never heard of anyone winning a big sweeps. I think they just throw out a five or ten dollar winner for show once in a blue moon. So for all you people that do surveys for a sweepstakes entry, "WISE UP! No one is going to win because you are not supposed to. You can't win the dealers game! I am sure they have to put the truth into the fine print but I have always been too dumb to read the fine print. I did ok with Opinion Square when they had Amazon but they aren't worth the trouble anymore, especially after finding out what kind of people they are. As soon as I can cash out they won't ever have the chance to cheat and rob me again.

I just got a 400 point survey from Opinion Square. It was one of those where you do a virtual grocery shop and get an entry into a chance to win $400 worth of groceries. I thought I would read the sweepstakes rules and it plainly says "All entries entered into this contest after March 31st are null and void". I sent them a very nasty email telling them about what thieves and liars they are. I don't know what made me decide to read the rules but I couldn't believe what it said. This is the reason no one on this or any other forum I know of has never heard of anyone winning a big sweeps. I think they just throw out a five or ten dollar winner for show once in a blue moon. So for all you people that do surveys for a sweepstakes entry, "WISE UP! No one is going to win because you are not supposed to. You can't win the dealers game! I am sure they have to put the truth into the fine print but I have always been too dumb to read the fine print. I did ok with Opinion Square when they had Amazon but they aren't worth the trouble anymore, especially after finding out what kind of people they are. As soon as I can cash out they won't ever have the chance to cheat and rob me again.

You tell them rotten dirty devils :shock: gene55