OO closed surveys

fiestyvermin

Twice today I was asked to complete surveys by OO that at the very end when it should be crediting my response I am told: We already have enough responses for this project and it is now closed. I have emailed OO about t his because if a survey is closed why is it waiting to right at the moment of crediting points to tell me it is closed. Obviously they know this before ever allowing me to put input but to wait till the time that it should be crediting is very UNETHICAL.

I've had the same problem lately...gone through a few of their surveys, then just when you get to the end they zap you & say it's closed but you might qualify for another survey...

Twice today I was asked to complete surveys by OO that at the very end when it should be crediting my response I am told: We already have enough responses for this project and it is now closed. I have emailed OO about t his because if a survey is closed why is it waiting to right at the moment of crediting points to tell me it is closed. Obviously they know this before ever allowing me to put input but to wait till the time that it should be crediting is very UNETHICAL.

That sucks BIG time :(

believe it or not, right before i came here i just had the same thing.. i did a survey on this restaurant atmosphere picture.. the company thanked me for completing it and it got the 'quota full' message.. i wrote and told them when i finish a survey and they thank me, i don't expect the quota full message.. they thanked me and thus i expect their incentive.

this was the survey

ORD-47845-QN8Z

the answer they'll give you is that 'sometimes surveys get redirecting errors or whatnot, but actually your data has been received.. please wait up to 6 weeks for the manager to input all the names.. if you don't see anything then report back'...

yeah ok, i'll hang on for 50 cents and get back to you

at least they're polite about their bs answers as opposed to other companies that just don't do anything