Does this irritate you with survey companies?

greeneyeddevils

I hate this with a passion...you get an email invite...you click on it & it states you've already taken the survey...

Then Why the heck are you sending me the invite if you know I've already completed the survey? HELLO!!!

I seem to be getting this more & more lately....anyone else getting this?

my view is good for that everytime I do get an email saying there is a survey for me it will say I already did it or It will say I don't qualify for it so why send it to me.

Got you beat there lol! I got an email two seperate times from a company, telling me that they had a demographics survey for me to complete. Then when I went to click on it, it said I didn't qualify. How do I not qualify for my own demographics survey??????? :roll::roll::roll:

or the ones where i enter the survey given to me by the company based on my profile and all i do is enter my age and it says i don't qualify

or the ones where i enter the survey given to me by the company based on my profile and all i do is enter my age and it says i don't qualify

I get those all the time you are not the right age they are looking for in other words they are not going by your profile.I also get a lot for cell phones if they checked my profile they would kinow that I don't have a c ell phone.

How about the ones where they say "a survey for the 59 year female of the household." That's me, and yet I disqualify immediately! Before I am even asked any questions! Wow, way to work the profile.

How about the ones where they say "a survey for the 59 year female of the household." That's me, and yet I disqualify immediately! Before I am even asked any questions! Wow, way to work the profile.

hmm funny I just received one that said 49 year old female of the household (that's me). It said I didn't qualify before I even got the survey??? What is wrong with these people...I am 49 years old - how is it I don't qualify? :shock:

hmm funny I just received one that said 49 year old female of the household (that's me). It said I didn't qualify before I even got the survey??? What is wrong with these people...I am 49 years old - how is it I don't qualify? :shock:

Wish I was 49 again.....

i like the ones where the screener questions are 'which luxury car do you own.. mercedes, audi, etc..'.. ferrari never seems to be on the list though so i'm out of luck......