Valued Opinions

avemaria

i'll pay you $4 to send me a survey so i can cash out at $20.. how about it?

You could redeem at any amount. 8) You don't have to wait. :)

You surely will be waiting. Anywhere from three to four months before your check shows up. And the oddest thing is that the check is dated the day after you request it. If you request a check today, it will be dated April 11 or 12, but won't show up in your mailbox until the end of JULY! Boy, we have really bad postal service!

You surely will be waiting. Anywhere from three to four months before your check shows up. And the oddest thing is that the check is dated the day after you request it. If you request a check today, it will be dated April 11 or 12, but won't show up in your mailbox until the end of JULY! Boy, we have really bad postal service!

I have been waiting over 3 months and still NO CHECK that is crazy :?

i'll pay you $4 to send me a survey so i can cash out at $20.. how about it?

You could redeem at any amount. 8) You don't have to wait. :)

actually you need $20...

i had $15 leftover from when i quit surveys back in 2009.. since coming back in January i'm yet to get a survey from them.. i just want the $15

crap my bad.. it's actually VALUED OPINIONS that i'm talking about...

Yea YOUR bad :lol: I even looked up SurveySavvy just to make sure I didn't give you wrong info. But as far as Valued Opinions goes, it takes forever for some of their surveys to clear, at least some of them. Even worse than surveyhead!! :shock: I've had one on VO for over 2 months waiting to clear, even typed to Isabel about it. No answer from her for almost a week now. :o

I have been waiting over 3 months and still NO CHECK that is crazy :?

i got one from January 11th about a month ago, but i cashed out the next day and still don't have that one yet

Well if you cashed out the next day what are you talking about?? :roll:

i cashed out january 11.. but then right after i got another survey so i cashed out with that on the 12th.. i got the check from the 11th about a month ago but still don't have the one from the 12th yet.

Well if you cashed out the next day what are you talking about?? :roll:

i cashed out january 11.. but then right after i got another survey so i cashed out with that on the 12th.. i got the check from the 11th about a month ago but still don't have the one from the 12th yet.

Hey avemaria, YOU GO GIRL!! 8) so you cashed out 2 for $20.00 within 1 day of each other?? Come over my home so I can rub some of that luck from you onto me lol

i mean from surveysavvy.. i got $6 cashout and then right after i got a $4 survey that i cashed out on

Please make up- my mind!! :lol: Ok I got it (I think) Survey Savvy you cashed out 1 one day and 1 the next day right?? but you need $4.00 to cash out VO?? Do I have it right now?? That's cool keep the cash flow coming I always say. :P