Toluna must be smoking something

greeneyeddevils

Did anyone else get this survey? Please don't do it...why waste your time for this amount of survey points...This company must be smoking something or there's a whole new group of survey takers out there that have no clue what the points are worth & Toluna is eating it up & giving out this crazy ass survey ...Are you kidding me with these points for a 50 minute survey?

Your opinion is very valuable for us. Today we are asking you to participate in a survey regarding your health and wellness.

If you are unfortunately not part of the target group we are looking for in this survey, the questionnaire will finish before the end.

Should you qualify and be willing to participate in this survey, it will take you between 25 and 50 minutes depending on the type of survey you qualify for.

You will receive the following incentive as an appreciation for your participation:

For 25 minutes survey: 2,000 Points

For 50 minutes survey: 3,000 Points

If you are unfortunately not part of the target group we are looking for in this survey, the questionnaire will finish before the end. You will still be able to access other surveys later and you will be given a free ticket for the $4,500 Monthly Prize Draw, as a token of our appreciation.

Please understand that from time to time the survey that you have been invited to becomes unavailable between the time you were invited and the time that you answer the survey for a variety of reasons. In these cases we will present you with another survey that we think you may qualify for.

Thank you very much,

The Toluna Team.

PS: Please note that there are quality check questions in this survey, so please read each question carefully and choose the answer that best describes your opinion.

My P.S would be:: Your company has gone done the toilet since you've merged..You should of left the company Greenfield & not fu**ked up something that was working well at the time..Now you scam the survey takers..give us the non winning sweeps entries..& pay us like we stand on a street corner begging...wait a minute..they probably make more in a hour than us survey takers do now...WTF??

They have gone downhill since the merge.This morning I thought I would try and take a survey it came up that I reached my limit for today.I didn't even take any surveys today.There's nothing like starting your day with a survey headache.

They have gone downhill since the merge.This morning I thought I would try and take a survey it came up that I reached my limit for today.I didn't even take any surveys today.There's nothing like starting your day with a survey headache.

Agree with you, they have a limit , you can only take a few disqualified surveys a day, and you have to wait until the next day.