WARNING: My Survey is a Scam Company, don't lose your time

David22

I am new doing surveys, I know some websites that don't like to pay their members, and I thought my survey was different. I was only receiving a few surveys a month just for 20 cents or less than a dollar for half an hour of my time. Then I did one for 150 points=less than $1.50. The page told me something like this before the beginning of the survey: "You can receive 10(10 cents) or 150(less than $1.50) points for completing this survey. I began doing the survey, and I supposedly qualified for the 150 points because they asked me a lot of question and I spent like 30 minutes doing the survey. I RECEIVED 10 CENTS. If I qualified for all the complete survey, who receive the 150 points?

welcome to surveys david

we're kind of the online version of illegal farm workers.. there isn't any accountability because we're not 'actual' employees..

David, this is one of the worst survey companies, if not the worst, out there. I dropped them long ago because they are so cheap. The best you can expect from them is 50 cents-2 dollars per hour for your time. If a dollar and forty cents is all they have cheated you out of then you are lucky. My advise is to drop them like a hot rock!