today is screen out day

avemaria

every single one.. it got to the point i said screw it and i just lied about the answers putting in everything that went along with the survey.. (which shows to watch etc..).. i answered i watch tv in all the main categories and it still screened me out..

After the Low quality paying surveys and then how a lot of these surveys have raised the Cash Out threshold to make it forever before you can get paid, what else do these company's expect?

It is like the Old Saying goes "You get what you paid for"! They are paying low for surveys, so they are going to get Low Quality Answers!

i tend to be more complete if the reward is higher or better average of time to pay.. but if the reward sucks and i come to a question that has 20 options to click of things i may have (once i know i'm in the survey and wont' get cut off).. i'm less likely to pick more than a few options.. so they're hurting themselves as my data isn't as completely accurate according to what my home purchases.. my life won't end if mountain dew and diet pepsi don't know i purchase them in addition to regular pepsi.. i save a few seconds and clicks..