Pinecone is taking new members

rosiesmom

I have received an email from Pinecone stating they are accepting some new members, they are specifically looking for hispanic/latino members. But I think I can refer anyone. I know some of you were interested, if so send me a message. They don't keep it open very long.

I signed up but they rejected me :( they didn't explain why thou...anyone else was rejected?

your age group was likely one of their already full groups.. happened to me also. I was rejected for my age so i had one of my other family members of a different age sign up and it worked. So that may be an option for you.

I signed up but they rejected me :( they didn't explain why thou...anyone else was rejected?

It also could have been demographics like -where you live.I wish they would just say why.I really dont see the need for all the secrecy.

The first two times I tried to get into pinecone(from referrals)I was denied I assumed it was probably my age and then in Dec I was doing a survey from outpost and I was asked if I would be interested in joining Pinecone and I was very surprised when I got the welcoming letter so you just never know.