From the best to the worst

ana9018

Toluna used to be one of my favorite survey panel, they had many surveys everyday, I was able to complete most of them without any difficulties, they had Invoke Solutions sessions for 1 hour/$20-30. This year I have not received any invitation for Invoke Solutions sessions. They also had other invitation to projects and I received 15,000 to 60,000 points. Now, their surveys are always with quota full, they are not crediting more than %50 of the surveys, they don't send invitation for projects, they lowered the points on December from 1800 to 1600, then to 1400, and then to 1200. Also, there are some surveys for 1200 points which are quota full or disqualified. A survey for 1600 points is very hard to qualify, and surveys for 6000 are impossible.... There are also many surveys that when you complete them, they say that you disqualified. In addition, these surveys for 1600, 1400, and 1200 points require time because if you complete the survey in 5 minutes, you are disqualified. This has to come to an end, it's impossible to provide honest answers when you don't know if you are receiving payment for the survey, or if you are receiving just 20 cents for a survey that requires time. It's impossible to relax while doing the survey because you don't know if you will receive a reward/payment for this. I have stopped doing surveys for Toluna, I can't tolerate all these things, they are worse than Opinion Outpost.

Toluna used to be one of my favorite survey panel, they had many surveys everyday, I was able to complete most of them without any difficulties, they had Invoke Solutions sessions for 1 hour/$20-30. This year I have not received any invitation for Invoke Solutions sessions. They also had other invitation to projects and I received 15,000 to 60,000 points. Now, their surveys are always with quota full, they are not crediting more than %50 of the surveys, they don't send invitation for projects, they lowered the points on December from 1800 to 1600, then to 1400, and then to 1200. Also, there are some surveys for 1200 points which are quota full or disqualified. A survey for 1600 points is very hard to qualify, and surveys for 6000 are impossible.... There are also many surveys that when you complete them, they say that you disqualified. In addition, these surveys for 1600, 1400, and 1200 points require time because if you complete the survey in 5 minutes, you are disqualified. This has to come to an end, it's impossible to provide honest answers when you don't know if you are receiving payment for the survey, or if you are receiving just 20 cents for a survey that requires time. It's impossible to relax while doing the survey because you don't know if you will receive a reward/payment for this. I have stopped doing surveys for Toluna, I can't tolerate all these things, they are worse than opinionoutpost.

You hit the nail right on the head. That is sooo true :shock: what a shame. Did all these survey sites just start doing this bad stuff lately, because I've been taking surveys 2 and a half years now, but how were they 5 years ago?? :roll: I have seen the decline in points in the last year, but was it steady going a few years back?? Did people have to beg to get paid?? Were the points better?? Was the pay out quicker?? Were there as many DQ's then?? :roll:

I got 1 invoke cant remember who with but I think it's was mysurvey it was only 15.00 not the usual.Pay was better 8 years until more people started doing them and the pay went down ,then the economy tanked and they went down even lower.Then you guessed it new survey takers out there started doing surveys for .50 cents a half hour.Oh yeah lets not forget the survey takers who abused the system (there's a name for them cant remember) they set up multiple accounts rush thru the surveys and give false info.Before you know it there will be no surveys to take for pay.At least not at the rate they are going.

Have any of you received any Invoke Solutions live session this year?

No. Toluna (formerly Greenfield,....formly Your2Cents) used to have a very nice forum layout. Their payouts of 1600 points for 15 minutes is an insult for what they should be paying people. Even their invokes dropped from 25-30 down to 15. But Toluna has a HUGE database of people through their gobbling up other survey companies over the years and it gave them power to lower their payments. People used to be attracted to their surveys, (even the ones that offered SS for 50 minutes) just for the chance at an invoke. Now, to qualify and complete something takes an act of congress since they have their daily surveys and so many people on their site completing individual task to make points. You can still make money there but it is considerably longer to cash out.

:x:x Sometimes you can't denied that it is a thruth . I receives some Invoke Solutions live session this year , but I don't think it's best or worse .

:x:x Sometimes you can't denied that it is a thruth . I receives some Invoke Solutions live session this year , but I don't think it's best or worse .

I have never gotten an Invoke Solutions,. First I've ever heard of, so what are they or do?? :roll:

Their focus groups where the moderator ask you questions as your learning about a new product via the internet.It has several people on there and you can read their answers to the questions and vice versa.It usually last about a hour maybe to hour and a half.

Their focus groups where the moderator ask you questions as your learning about a new product via the internet.It has several people on there and you can read their answers to the questions and vice versa.It usually last about a hour maybe to hour and a half.

So how do you get paid if your lucky enough to get in on one of those?? :roll: Do you have to fight to get paid?? :roll: Do they pay you in points?? :roll:

Do they pay right away?? (sorry, that was a STUPID question, there are JUST about none that pay right away :shock:

So how do you get paid if your lucky enough to get in on one of those?? :roll: Do you have to fight to get paid?? :roll: Do they pay you in points?? :roll:

Do they pay right away?? (sorry, that was a STUPID question, there are JUST about none that pay right away :shock:

I just did one last week it was my first one I received it through Opinion Outpost it was for an hour I am to receive 30.00 in points. at the end of the session it said I would receive the incentive in 6-8 weeks

I did this invoke for mysurvey. I went and looked it up I took it on 2/7/12 for 2000 points which is a little under $20.00.I think it was a 1 1/2 hours.They use to pay more but not now.Get this, if I hadn't had enough points I would have had to wait to earn another 200 just to cash out at the $20 level.It's 1650 to cash out at $15. but luckily I had enough!