OpinionOutpost - SODA mobile app survey

sgontu

Guys, Have anyone of you taken the recent SODA enabled mobile dairy survey which included -

Downloading SODA app to log one complete day of media activity i go through. Spent a lot of time sending in feeds.

And a follow up survey the next day to be taken on laptop which took 40 mins.

For all this i was promised a 10$ Amazon gift card. The survey was hosted by OO but created by Ipsos.

After the whole activity is done , I have been informed that due to some technical issues they have closed this project and will not reward.

So much of my time wasted for nothing. I dont know where exactly was the technical issue.

Because i was able to log all my feeds and also complete the follow up survey. Something like this coming from Somebody as genuine as Ipsos is unbelievable.

I m so disappointed. I took out my personal time all day to log almost everything i did on a media.

Since it was my first time , i was excited and shared every detail of my activity.

:(:(:(:(:evil::evil::oops::oops::oops::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Well ,to me they scammed you.This is one of the reasons I hate OO and quit doing them ,they never want to pay and you always have to fight with them for any pay.You can go to the BBB but I'm not sure you will get your money.There really needs to be a better way to fight back against these survey companies.My other advice is if you can cash out and quit I would so.I'm sure this wont be the last time they'll do something like this.

Hey I got in on the SODA survey too and the same thing happened to me. I emailed them and this was the response:

Thank you for your e-mail.

We experienced a number of problems with this survey, which our team has been working on correcting throughout the week. The survey has been temporarily closed pending further investigation. Once the issue has been fixed, you will be sent a new invite to this survey.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and can ensure you that we are continually working on improving our surveys so that they run smoothly for you.

Best regards,

Noni

Opinion Outpost Helpdesk

Hopefully it'll be working soon....

At least you had hope in the email received from Noni.

For me , i have been asked to forget about it.

"We have verified with the project manager that this survey was closed due to technical issues encountered.

We kindly ask you to disregard these survey. We appreciate your patience."

At least you had hope in the email received from Noni.

For me , i have been asked to forget about it.

"We have verified with the project manager that this survey was closed due to technical issues encountered.

We kindly ask you to disregard these survey. We appreciate your patience."

I've been doing surveys for 8 years or better and have been a member of Survey Police for quite a long time.In my experience and of course being skeptical of most post here I would have to question aseria's validity.Why?First and only post was made to your question.Secondly it was in favor of the survey company.I personally think it was a post made by someone who works for the survey company because they don't want you to go to the BBB or let others know they have no intentions of paying until they can get the info from them for free.Survey companies do come here and read are post and sometimes answer are post ,just so you know.Because of the dishonesty of this company SSI they have made my judgement of them very poor.I'm glad to read you stood your ground!

Oh Man...What a catch... You are a detective. I didnt realise it was his/her first post ever.

I m skeptical now.

But i m not gonna leave it till its resolved. This is pure cheating.

I had this issue before but the technical difficulty during that survey was very visible. There were some issues with the set up.

I gave them the benefit of doubt then expecting them not be able to use any of my inputs due to technical issues.

But This survey is hard to believe its a technical issue.

Every segment of the research project is completed and only after completion of the project they encountered technical issues. I don't buy it.

The follow up survey i filled in had all the feeds information i had fed the day earlier from my mobile.

So the mobile survey feed from SODA app cannot be the technical issue.

Oh Man...What a catch... You are a detective. I didnt realise it was his/her first post ever.

I m skeptical now.

But i m not gonna leave it till its resolved. This is pure cheating.

I had this issue before but the technical difficulty during that survey was very visible. There were some issues with the set up.

I gave them the benefit of doubt then expecting them not be able to use any of my inputs due to technical issues.

But This survey is hard to believe its a technical issue.

Every segment of the research project is completed and only after completion of the project they encountered technical issues. I don't buy it.

The follow up survey i filled in had all the feeds information i had fed the day earlier from my mobile.

So the mobile survey feed from SODA app cannot be the technical issue.

I hope you get your issues resolved and I personally think you should fight for what is yours.I'm so tired of these companies thinking we are pushovers!

Wow. Uhhhh...I really hop it's not like this every time someone new posts something. I simply saw the same problem I was having and tried to give what response I got. I've only been doing surveys in my free time for the past couple of months and not really doing that many of them so when i saw something I could help with I just wanted to give back alil instead of just leeching off other ppls post lol. I haven't heard anything else from them nor am I able to complete the survey.

Wow. Uhhhh...I really hop it's not like this every time someone new posts something. I simply saw the same problem I was having and tried to give what response I got. I've only been doing surveys in my free time for the past couple of months and not really doing that many of them so when i saw something I could help with I just wanted to give back alil instead of just leeching off other ppls post lol. I haven't heard anything else from them nor am I able to complete the survey.

don't be offended.. people here have experiences with various companies that aren't positive so we're all skeptical.. for the record though, Opinion Outpost (though they cut their payout rates) is good for me and payout is immediate and without trouble.. (if you select paypal).. their customer service always responds and is polite..

no, i don't work for OO

Aseria, Please accept my apologies. Didnt mean to offend you. Things work that way sometimes that folks from survey companies identify themselves as survey takers and post positive reviews. Please continue participating in discussions.

Update :

Here is what i ve got today from Noni. Happy to see a response.

"Thank you for patiently waiting while we address this concern.

The project manager of this study has updated us that the error was only a redirecting error. And you no longer need to re-access ORD-45583-MHBQ_2. We understand that you have spent a lot of time answering this survey. There have been times when our panelists get errors but are actually captured as a Complete on the client's end. We hope you can extend your patience a little bit more as we have not yet received the list of completed IDs from our client.

Studies consisting of callbacks or parts are run on the system whereby points are manually posted. This requires 6 weeks in which verification process shall also be made. Please understand that we have a limited access to data. The only way for us to verify your participation is when the survey is closed. Once we verify you are on the list of complete, the points will be credited to your account accordingly.

We are hoping that you will continue to participate to our surveys."

To all people here just beware of each persons postings, keep you eyes and ears open.Don't always believe everything you read.I know I sound cynical but it comes from years of having to deal with unscrupulous companies.