GTM 35 35 points

fiestyvermin

I get a email from GTM yesterday that offered a survey for 35 points. I click the survey and on the very first screen on GTM it tells me that complete the survey for 30 points. I promptly emailed GTM and told them I was not happy about the 5 point drop. The email very clearly states 35 points and on the survey page I am told 30. I went ahead and completed the survey but did not like having lost the 5 points. When the survey was done, they did credit my account with 35 points. I have no clue why it told me different amounts in the email and then on the first screen. GTM did credit my account with the 5 points, even though that was my misunderstanding or not waiting to look at what was credited GTM made no hesitation in crediting those 5 points.

Huge Huge KUDOS to GTM.

I find in the last 2 weeks I'm getting a ton of GTM surveys...even though they're 35-60 point surveys they seem to be adding up fast...hope they keep sending them...rarely sweeps surveys...just delete those anyways

I get a email from GTM yesterday that offered a survey for 35 points. I click the survey and on the very first screen on GTM it tells me that complete the survey for 30 points. I promptly emailed GTM and told them I was not happy about the 5 point drop. The email very clearly states 35 points and on the survey page I am told 30. I went ahead and completed the survey but did not like having lost the 5 points. When the survey was done, they did credit my account with 35 points. I have no clue why it told me different amounts in the email and then on the first screen. GTM did credit my account with the 5 points, even though that was my misunderstanding or not waiting to look at what was credited GTM made no hesitation in crediting those 5 points.

Huge Huge KUDOS to GTM.

Funny you should mention that-some time ago that's what mysurvey was doing on surveys -quoting x amount of points but when entering the survey it was for a different amount.Considering they are owned by the same company I'm wondering if it wasn't the programmer who kept making these mistakes or what.Glad to hear they stepped up to the plate and made things good.

yes, they are lying with the amount of points. Last week i completed two surveys for 40 points and I received 35 points. This is the "new and improved experience" we are receiving from mysurvey with GTM.

I find that sending a email, which is what worked for me, cause in the invite unless it says points I dont even try. For me, the email told me 35mp, then on the first page of the survey it tells me 30 points THE FIRST PAGE. 25 cents is not much but still if they get this 1000-2000 times a day its just free money for them. I opened another window went to the GTM screen used the contact button told them exactly what was happening and how I did not like the invite and survey page being different. Then at the end I was told that I had earned 35 points, after I sent the email for which they credited me 5 points.

GTM has been pretty good. Its hard to make money but still it does add up.

In 3 years of trying I have never once had to claim my earnings from them. I have never had them ask for a 1099.

Has anybody else?

I find that sending a email, which is what worked for me, cause in the invite unless it says points I dont even try. For me, the email told me 35mp, then on the first page of the survey it tells me 30 points THE FIRST PAGE. 25 cents is not much but still if they get this 1000-2000 times a day its just free money for them. I opened another window went to the GTM screen used the contact button told them exactly what was happening and how I did not like the invite and survey page being different. Then at the end I was told that I had earned 35 points, after I sent the email for which they credited me 5 points.

GTM has been pretty good. Its hard to make money but still it does add up.

In 3 years of trying I have never once had to claim my earnings from them. I have never had them ask for a 1099.

Has anybody else?

It took me 5 months to cash out and 1 month to get the check!!