GlobalTestmarket

avemaria

blah.. i stand up for you and you did me wrong!

i just did a 20 minute survey for 40 points ($2.00) and instead got 3 lotto tickets

2012-04-17 22:59:44

Survey#222775

STUDY COMPLETE

i'll retract my frustration and befriend you once again should i win the $10,000 at the end of June.. but until then i'm heading to facebook and unliking your page :P

I don't know what is happening with GTM. They are sending me surveys for sweepstakes entries. And the few for points are very hard to qualify. I have tried today like 5 Surveys (for 35, and 40 points) and I have disqualified all of them. For example, they ask me if I purchase online, and I answer yes. Then, I disqualify. For a different survey they asked me which medication I was using to treat my diabetes, and I disqualified, and the survey was just for 30 points..surveys like this one should be for 80 or 100 points.

I went to the survey list and I have the same survey there, and it's from opinionsphere, and in my invitation says sweepstakes entries. Last week I had a similar problem with one of their surveys. So, this means they lie in the amount of points just to an amount of members.

For example, they ask me if I purchase online, and I answer yes. Then, I disqualify.

that was like the one i got for Valued Opinions where the first question asked me if i make the decision in the house.. i checked yes, the majority of them.. and it cut me off.. i wrote them and asked them what the thinking is in sending me such a survey i don't qualify for.. what am i supposed to check, that i don't make the decisions? are they interested in my opinion if i'm not involved with deciding what products come into my home that their clients are selling and wanting input on?

Valued Opinions is the worst qualifier for me.. i'd pay them the $4 I need if they would send me the $15 i have sitting in their bank.

I went to the survey list and I have the same survey there, and it's from opinionsphere, and in my invitation says sweepstakes entries. Last week I had a similar problem with one of their surveys. So, this means they lie in the amount of points just to an amount of members.

i didn't get it through an email though.. i got an email for another one and dq'd so it sent me to the next survey, which was for 40 points and it was that particular one.. it's the only reason i sat through it.. it was on sports networks.

Opinionsphere sucks badly.. their initial questions require you to list ages and genders of family and whatnot.. then it switches over to what looks like the OTX survey search tool.. i never get anything from opinionshere... it comes up often on Surveyhead for $1.00 for 20 minutes.

just got another stupid one from them... the screen out question was if i had a child who is a senior in high school or already in college.. which seems obvious to me as I only have my child listed as being 13!!

hey avemaria, right now I completed this survey with my teen - 222932, it says for 40 points and 5 if you disqualify. It is about music and it comes from my survey, it's for teen 13-17. Do you know what I received after completing the survey? 3 sweepstakes entries. Their lies are increasing.

I am also getting disgusted with Global.i too have been receiving a lot of sweeps and I don't know if its just my imagination or what but if I don't do a sweeps at least once in awhile I will get very few paying surveys from them.I think that is rotten so I will only do a sweeps once a month and put down any old thing just to get DQ.

hey avemaria, right now I completed this survey with my teen - 222932, it says for 40 points and 5 if you disqualify. It is about music and it comes from my survey, it's for teen 13-17. Do you know what I received after completing the survey? 3 sweepstakes entries. Their lies are increasing.

just send them an email saying you were promised the 40 points.. i got an email reply today that they are working on fixing my issue with the survey and will get back to me. So see what happens.

I am also getting disgusted with Global.i too have been receiving a lot of sweeps and I don't know if its just my imagination or what but if I don't do a sweeps at least once in awhile I will get very few paying surveys from them.I think that is rotten so I will only do a sweeps once a month and put down any old thing just to get DQ.

i heard once that surveyspot was like this.. but i never noticed a change.. now they just don't send anything period to me.. but from time to time i'll do a sweeps one just for that reason.

Email them and request the 5 points. The same thing happened to me on another survey. I emailed them and received a generic reply. Emailed them again and finally received the 5 points. I wonder if it's worth the effort.

• 1 month later...

just had my first problem with points in my account.. i did a 35 point survey on the 21st and as often happens you'll be invited to another one immediately from their router.. the next one was for 40 points, which i did and upon completing said i had the 40 points.. but the points never show in my account. I replied to them about not having a survey invite or number because they don't show the number when you're confirmed having done a survey, or when they're inviting you to a new one.. i got a reply telling me to wait 7 business days and to reply with a survey number and invite.. the 2 main points in my reply completely overlooked.

these people are such idiots.. i got a reply back saying i got 35 points for the listed survey.. he didn't even read what i wrote.. that i had to enter the number of the previous survey in order to send the form, as they require a survey number in order to send the form.. i don't have a number for the following 40 point survey!