Paid focus groups - FocusForward

sgontu

I dont see any discussions about sites which also recruit for focus groups.

I had only one blip of such success but damn it paid me well.

FocosFwdOnline is a paid focus group and also a survey provider, but i hardly see any surveys from them.

The requests sent are very rare and you get to fill same information for many focus groups.

But they pay 75-100$ for your participation. I only did one fg with them last feb and got paid 75$. That one day is as good as 5-6 months on a survey site.

My demographics does not suit many of their requirements but if any of you guys are living in cities where focus groups are conducted in person, you could make more than 150-200$ per one. With my demographics i will be eligible only to participate in offline focus groups.

Do you guys know of any other ones?? 20/20 research is listed on surveypolice but not focus forward not sure why?

And i m not here for referrals or advertisements hence no links provided.

Do a google search to reach the site and register yourself if interested.

I am a member of FocusForward, but I will cancel my account, because in the past they sent me surveys for $1 to $3, but now they are only sending surveys(1 or 2 a month) for 5 sweepstakes entries, and of course, only the new survey takers are the ones who complete these surveys. And they never send me any invitation for focus groups.

True. The survey part is definitely ignorable. I dont do them either. I have 5$ for close to 4 months:):)

But the focus group is worth staying on. All you need is one qualification to earn close to 75-100$.

Dont cancel but leave it aside.

And by the way the focus group participation was very exciting since it was my first ever.

And the check payment was lightning quick. It reached me in 5 days.

And they promised me 10$ extra if i joined teh group 15 mins earlier.

They initially forgot to send that money and when i sent an email.....boom another check worth 10$ was sent in a week.

All in all i m counting as if i joined a survey site and i have been a member for 5 months now and made 85. Pretty decent enough.

And i rate 10 out of 10 for focus group discussion quality and payout time.

surveyspot was like that for me.. i get nothing from them.. they've become OO's little sister who gets there late.. but the online panels i've had have all come from them.. only $25 to $30 though. Just when i get frustrated with them i'll click a survey that promises nothing and it'll be an online panel or something.. so i keep them on.

Sometimes people don't like to post who they get focus groups from because after they do everybody and their brother joins and it makes it harder to get into one.The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Chasen Research.I think when I first started doing surveys I did do 1 focus online paid group study ,but not since.I have gone to a couple in the city in which I live in.They will only let you do one about every 6 months.Yeah their great love em but don't get to many.I really think men can do better in this area then women.There seems to be more women doing this then the men.