HOSPITAL

1957horses

I had been rushed to hospital by ambulance Sunday morning 4/14/12 with pneumonia, I keep coughing all day Saturday, took a bunch of coughing remedies, nothing happened then got up to go to let dogs out and couldn't breath. Forcing labored breathing, nurse said a body can only do that forced breathing only so long, and it will shutdown because it gives up. So I was lucky to get there in time. Thank the Good LORD JESUS CHRIST, My Saviour and Redeemer, I give unto Thee all that I am. :-)

And now it is Wednesday 4/18/12 with no improvement. So I ask how long, and doctor says "few days", so 3 days later I ask "how long", and doctor said "few days". I'm beginning to think that next week I'm going to ask "how long" again, and still get the same answer. "few days". geesh :-(

Becky Jo

I've had bronchitis numerous times and double pneumonia twice. My pulmonologist told me it takes 6 weeks for your body to recover from bronchitis and 3 months for it to recover from pneumonia. Just take it easy & let your body do it's healing. If you try to rush it, you'll just relapse & have to start the healing process over.

1957horses

WOW 3 months?? I have been here 6 days and it took me over an hour to take a shower were I usually do in 10 minutes, with great troubled labour trying to breath. I would put some soap in my hair and had to stop moving because couldn't breath. I was debating weather or not to pull the string to get help almost collapsing trying to catch a breath, then it takes a good 4-5 minutes to just to calm down enough to think about my next move. and I hate it but just walking to the bathroom, tinkel, whip, wash hands walk back to bed, (that simple 3 minute task) takes me over 8 minutes to slow labored breathing, to the point I'm afraid to move, and there is no signs of the medication taking hold of helping me. I've got an 88 year mom, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 1 bird, and 1 husband that depend on me. My mom is what I'm worried most about, she's healthier then me, for goodness sake. Then my husband told me that last night 3 coyotes circled my big 3 1/2 year old 20 lbs. male big mini pin Atticus and my dear sweet 1 1/2 year old 50 lbs mix breed female Clementine (who is 30 lbs bigger, lets Atticus always win tug-of-war) ran out and body slammed 1 coyote down and fought the other 2 to save Atticus. Clementine has 2 wounds on her back leg and my husband put neosporin and wrapped it, But she can't put any weight on it. Those 2 dogs are my babies, and sleep with me. The bird sleeps upstairs with my husband at night on a bird swing (he is about 22 years old had since he was 12 weeks old and has always been taken upstairs at night so he can sleep without all the stuff going on in the the rest of the house (and at 7:00 pm if you are paying any attention you'll see him crawl down his cage, walk through kitchen, walk through tv room, and go up stairs and you'll look and see he's gone, run upstairs and he'll be sitting on the footboard looking up at his swing waiting for someone to put him up there. If you don't get him down early enough he jumps down to bed, slides down metal banister. slid down metal bar, walk through tv room through kitchen crawl up cage and starts eating. Now the cats sleep with mom.

I know GOD is watching over my family, but I'm human and waiting here makes me so sad to be with my loved ones, feeling so helpless.

And all of your wonderful notes to wishing me well brings a smile and joy to my heart, and something I look forward to seeing now in the mornings.

I was kinda hoping that I could make this site of all your wonderful people posting a place that I could share the road of my recovery. (from just the few posts I have already read, it's going to be a very long walk)I really could use all your help and your notes of encouragement in this dark tunnel (and though I have GOD to hold on to) your notes are like a lite way over there, and day by day that little light will grow with you dear friends helping me. The are 25 tv channels that include ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, WBBM, LIFE TIME HALMARK. I don't know were they got the rest from. Must be castoffs nobody else wanted. And I hate daytime tv. Truth be told my computer is a 8-9 year old Dell laptop and when they took me of ICU and moved me to a regular room asked my husband to bring mine. Now the new computers have that magic button you click and WALA, you are connected to the hospital wifi. But mine old but healthy computer wasn't equipped with that magic button. 3 hours ( I'm not computer savvy at all) then suddenly I got that WALA (GOD doesn't like daytime TV weather, so I guess HE gave me a helping hand getting hooked to wifi to help break the board up while HE decides how HE is going help me).

So if any of you don't mind (anybody or nobody could type here or follow my recovery. I'll report what going on, and would love hearing your comments.

O by the way I read here that some fool was trying to pull the wool over your eyes by trying to get you to sign up for their stupid site. Well don't believe that person. This site is a with the wealth of all different walks of life people who come here to talk about things going on in their world of taking surveys. If you have questions, most likely there would be someone here to help you, if not some people go as far as looking up the answer and coming back here to help you.

But Evey once in a while some FOOL will show up trying to start some less then honerabo Never never trust new people till they have proven they are on the up and up (please I am in no way saying that being new you are useless, Heck I'm still new here, but their are some that come here to cheat you out of your hard earned $$ so give us a chance to get to know you)

DON'T JUMP IN TILL THE WATER HAS BEEN TESTED!! Know there are a few people that I have notice that have been here a long time and they have the skinny of knowledge and I wait till I see some kind response from them as to what has been posted. (NOW PLEASE I JUST PICKED THE FIRST FEW NAMES BASED ON HOW MANEY POST OR HOW LONG THEY HAD BEEN HERE. SO PLEASE DON'T THINK THAT ALL OF YOU OLDIES BUT GOODIES. I just picked a few names.

So look to see what someone like the administrators, idylatoo, peach6, ave maria, gene55, footfree, have to say about a new poster here because they are pretty quick picker uppers to a con. And All the older posters have been around many years (you can tell how long or how many post they have be the right hand column after a post.

This SURVEY POLICE IS HERE FOR ALL TO ENJOY AND TO YOU WHO THINKS YOUR GOING TO GET OVER ON SOMEBODY MAY JUST AS WELL REMOVE YOURSELF BECAUSE THE EYE OF THE LAW IS ALWAS WATCHING!!! :D:|:):idea::o:?::shock::!::mrgreen::?:wink::lol::twisted::x:evil::P:cry::oops::arrow:

NOW in lue of sending me get-well cards, just send me a survey that I can't get DQ'd from, able to complete it to the end, $5.00 for 20 minutes, get paid the next day by any way I want to redeem in for, don't have to ask twice to redeem. And I'll have something to do while recovering, with what I have you pretty well just have to sit still till a few weeks for the meds start to kick in, then it's short 200 feet walks a few times a day, a long and boring recovery. I don't know how the heck I got it, one day I'm film the next I fighting to breath or they have to put that tube through your mouth into your lungs till you can breath on you own. So how does that happen all the sudden. OK I GUESS THATS ALL. PM OR POST TO ME HERE TO HELP ME START LOOKING FORWARD TO HEALING WITH YOUR SUPPORT WOULD BE SO VEY NICE.

1957horses

How horrible poor you. My husband had pneumonia and could hardly breath and it was painful to watch. Took him a couple of weeks to get around normally and a few months to feel completely good. I'm sending you my prayers that you get better soon!

I'm really sorry to hear about your illness-I'll keep you in my prayers. I hope you start feeling better soon! My mom had Pneumonia last month actually. It's a nasty illness but thank God they caught it and you're getting treatment. Keep us posted, get your rest and hopefully you'll be up and running in no time :)