What Company Have You Dropped Lately?

idylatoo

I thought I would start a new thread to help people keep track of the sites we think should be avoided. :) Figured it would be nice to have current information all in one spot.

I have dropped the following companies so far this year:

Opinion Outpost

Synovate

Surveyhead

MyView

All of these I dropped because the rewards were not worth the time I was supposed to spend answering a survey AND I was usually disqualified. OO was a total waste of time after the site change. MyView constantly sent me emails about surveys but when I got to the site - even just seconds later - I was told there were no surveys for me.

I've dropped

Survey Spot

Opinion World

Zoom Panel ( the most useless point system & rewards you can get at a yard sale)

Survey Savvy ( useless to me...never pay enough for any surveys )

I culled OOSSI a couple of weeks ago. I just got tired of the Amazon GC temporary unavailability bullshine and the endless prize draw!!! opportunities. When I got enough to get a Citi card, I shut down my account. Good riddance.

I culled mysurvey and Synovate late last year.

So now I am down to Epoll, Ipsos, Valued Opinions and Harris Poll.

I like Epoll because it seems to be all about television shows.

Ipsos seems to be like tortoise - slow but steady.

Valued Opinions doesn’t waste my time with irrelevant surveys, and I just got enough for my second payout this year.

Harris Poll is really a waste of time - it’s all about “what have you bought lately”, and I don’t buy that much in the realm of consumer goods / home renovations. They are getting the axe after my next payout.

mysurvey is in my line of fire next.

I m not part of many so didnt drop any recently.

When i started taking surveys, i dropped out from 70% of the sites in the first three months.

I m sticking with the chosen few.

Oh yeah Poll Buzzer will be axed soon. Not one email till date from them.

Surveys.com. I NEVER qualified for the email-offered survey, was always directed to another survey (for less reward) and never qualified for it either... total waste of time.

MySurvey is in my line of fire next.

I m not part of many so didnt drop any recently.

Same here for me. I'm waiting for the next sweeps drawing then I'll drop them.

I culled OOSSI a couple of weeks ago. I just got tired of the Amazon GC temporary unavailability bullshine and the endless prize draw!!! opportunities. When I got enough to get a Citi card, I shut down my account. Good riddance.

I culled MySurvey and Synovate late last year.

So now I am down to E-Poll, Ipsos, Valued Opinions and Harris Poll.

I like E-Poll because it seems to be all about television shows.

Ipsos seems to be like tortoise - slow but steady.

Valued Opinions doesn’t waste my time with irrelevant surveys, and I just got enough for my second payout this year.

Harris Poll is really a waste of time - it’s all about “what have you bought lately”, and I don’t buy that much in the realm of consumer goods / home renovations. They are getting the axe after my next payout.

I Know. I think it is because of fraud problems. They are beefing up there security. I can tell. Surveys are worth less. I use to make 35-45 a week off OO. Now I am lucky to make half of that. I dont know I think it is because I stopped doing them off the routers for awhile and it just build up. You can still order amazon gift-codes with hose citi gift-codes. Thats what I do or I would of have quite to. Stupid paypal limitted me.