Best sites for amazon gift-codes?

TheDominator25

Anyone know any good survey sites that pay monthly amazon gift-codes or cards? No OO or Quick Rewards. I am part of that already. Valued Opions, Surveyheead, Toluna and Iposos take to long. I was thinking of Myview. I might be able to rack up atleast one 25 or 50 amazon gift-code ya?

Anyone know any good survey sites that pay monthly amazon gift-codes or cards? No OO or Quick Rewards. I am part of that already. Valued Opions, Surveyheead, Toluna and Iposos take to long. I was thinking of Myview. I might be able to rack up atleast one 25 or 50 amazon gift-code ya?

surveyhead is good but you have to be consistent in giving a monthly amount.. so they come one after the next once you start getting them. I quit myview because they don't pay enough per survey..

My view doesn't come out for long but when go for one you get it the next day, have been known to get the same day :wink:

Superpoints. I cash out average $10 a month via PayPal, but Amazon codes are an option. I know, it's not a lot, but it's better than nothing.

valued opinions

I like Valued Opinions to but they seem to take even longer then survey head to clear. Heck I have several not cleared still since January. I'm way past the $20.00 mark I they would just clear those old ones. :shock:

valued opinions

I like Valued Opinions to but they seem to take even longer then survey head to clear. Heck I have several not cleared still since January. I'm way past the $20.00 mark I they would just clear those old ones. :shock:

I should of read his question more carefully -he said monthly-No way can you earn a monthly AGC with this company.I cashed out for a $20 AGC on 4/5 and still havent received it.When I log on to the site it says to expect it on 5/4.Why does it take so long?