How Mysurvey?

TheDominator25

• 3 weeks later...
They are now paying anywhere from .50 cents to 1.50 for a 25 to 30 minute survey.They have gone downhill.

They have massively gone downhill over the past couple of months. It wasn't great before, but there were still some good surveys that made it worthwhile to stick around. Not so much anymore.

Worst there is, IMO. Incentives are terrible for the length of the surveys and they come rarely. I need one more to reach the $10 threshold but I haven't gotten any invites in 2 weeks. After that I'm done.

Worst there is, IMO. Incentives are terrible for the length of the surveys and they come rarely. I need one more to reach the $10 threshold but I haven't gotten any invites in 2 weeks. After that I'm done.

I think MyView is the worst.

Yep all surveys are either 350 or 400 or 750 points in My View. 3500 being 5 dollars.

People curse OO for 50 cents surveys but atleast it tells u its 50 cents, we dont do the math but thats exactly what MyView is doing.

OO atleast has other 1-2$ surveys , Myview sucks.

But the WINNER is I SAY - terribly lengthy surveys and for 25 mins, you get 45 cents.

and at the most you get 90cents. You get one 200 points once in a month.

The only site which gives you less than 50 cents. They try to look smart with a good looking website and some silly predictor games.

But you get tired of it after some time.

For some reason when I see mysurvey I think about My view, get them mixed up for some reason? But in my book mark the thing shows up as My Surveys, but the link goes to My View??? :shock: Any was going to mention that My View has gone down hill as well! They went from 125 points to disquilfy to 100 points. Plus lately been getting a lot of 1000 points for 20 minutes, considering it takes 32000 points to get a $25 Amazon GC, which is the only thing I ever get from them. Then to top it off they change their Rewards stuff around every other day it is getting rediculas! :evil:

Well I just got a survey from mysurvey saying I get a sweepstake for watching a television commercial.I heard television is doing very well for itself lately and that viewership for movies were down.So if that's the case then they can afford to pay me for my opinion otherwise they get what they deserve and that's "no response".