Global Opinion Panels - difficult?

mccfan2

I recently signed up for this panel, as I had read some positive things about it. However, the site is odd in that you do not select a "username" when signing up, and you apparently don't know what it is until you get a survey in your e-mail. I never got a validation e-mail from them, welcome e-mail, or anything (just like SurveyHead, who I still haven't gotten a confirmation email from), so I still have no clue what my username to get in to the site is. Is this panel worth it? I contacted them but just got a standard response about how to find a forgotten password and to look at the bottom of prior correspondance with them to find my username.

I wrote back but have yet to hear a response.

Is this site this difficult with everything else? Is it worth the bother?

I recently signed up for this panel, as I had read some positive things about it. However, the site is odd in that you do not select a "username" when signing up, and you apparently don't know what it is until you get a survey in your e-mail. I never got a validation e-mail from them, welcome e-mail, or anything (just like SurveyHead, who I still haven't gotten a confirmation email from), so I still have no clue what my username to get in to the site is. Is this panel worth it? I contacted them but just got a standard response about how to find a forgotten password and to look at the bottom of prior correspondance with them to find my username.

I wrote back but have yet to hear a response.

Is this site this difficult with everything else? Is it worth the bother?

Your username is your email address and password you should have made up when you filled in your information. They also should have sent a confirmation email to your mailbox. I checked my old emails and its there.

I know the password, but my e-mail doesn't work as my username on Global Opinion. I never got a confirmation from them or anything, and the only support e-mail didn't really cover what I was trying to find out from them. I'm wondering if they aren't wanting any new members.

My username isn't my email address for Global.Try signing up again and see what happens.I copied and pasted their info for contacting them

Your thoughts and experiences with our panel are important to us. You can e-mail us at [email protected]. When you contact us, please include the following information to help us better serve you:

Your name

Your email address (the one you have registered with us) or your username

Your question or comment

they aren't quick about getting back so patience will be needed.

Thanks, all!

Somehow, a confirmation/create your username e-mail magically showed up from them this morning. Perhaps they re-sent it.

I'm excited to try them out.