do they even read our emails to them?

theskyhunter

i emailed myview today and complained about their rewards they have these days. well i got a response back today already, but lo and behold it had nothing to do with what i said! i really wonder if anyone does read them. there are a few panels where i have no problems getting replies. but ones like myview really show whats part of the problem out there in survey land. NO RESPECT!

i emailed myview today and complained about their rewards they have these days. well i got a response back today already, but lo and behold it had nothing to do with what i said! i really wonder if anyone does read them. there are a few panels where i have no problems getting replies. but ones like myview really show whats part of the problem out there in survey land. NO RESPECT!

I have often wondered myself if they read the e-mails I have gotten generic responses that have nothing to do with what I'm complaining about.

they have canned responses i'm sure they just click a number on their response client to input the email to us.. i replied to JDP (same cs as surveyhead) about an invalid i just got.. it was the only one on my list. I got a reply stating my account was suspended because too many surveys have come back from their clients.. she clicked the wrong response to my question. Needless to say i about had a panic attack thinking my surveyhead account would also be suspended.

they have canned responses i'm sure they just click a number on their response client to input the email to us.. i replied to JDP (same cs as surveyhead) about an invalid i just got.. it was the only one on my list. I got a reply stating my account was suspended because too many surveys have come back from their clients.. she clicked the wrong response to my question. Needless to say i about had a panic attack thinking my surveyhead account would also be suspended.

I stopped e-mailing them because they would reply with a stupid response.

Ipsos sent me a survey in French -I asked why as I don't speak French nor read it?they asked me to send them the link and the survey no.(which I already did)I told them I already did but sent it again anyways.Then they asked if I finished the survey.What ?Really?

That is funny footfree. It seems that most sites have canned responses and that is about all the takers get. I have had decent luck emailing Jordan from Myview he or she as who knows whether male or female not that it makes a diff. I know in Dec I had a problem with Myview and they handled it very expeditiously. It was work but well worth the trouble. I found with myview that by contacting the parent company and going through them I was able to get the problem resolved plus they rewarded me for their lack of speed in giving rewards.

This happened to me with Global Market. After the 3rd email and them Never addressing the issue that I was telling them I went to the BBB!

I had a 1 minute survey for 5 points on my OO dashboard, I clicked on it to see if it was a PT. The survey said this survey will take 15 minutes???? to complete. I closed it and wrote an email to OO telling them that it was insulting that they continue to do this and that I wanted to know why they would misrepresent the time. I explained I emailed before about this and was told there was nothing they could do, the company that sends the survey sets the time. I received an email back apologizing but telling me to complete the survey and they would look into it. That it was still open on my dashboard and that I should read the terms and conditions for using the website :shock: . When I had completed I should email them the survey number and they would send it to their assigned project manager. I responded that I wouldn't be doing the survey and that it is insulting to me as a panelist that they would do this. Do they really think I believe they will change the incentive just because I did the survey? They didn't before.

I had a 1 minute survey for 5 points on my OO dashboard, I clicked on it to see if it was a PT. The survey said this survey will take 15 minutes???? to complete. I closed it and wrote an email to OO telling them that it was insulting that they continue to do this and that I wanted to know why they would misrepresent the time. I explained I emailed before about this and was told there was nothing they could do, the company that sends the survey sets the time. I received an email back apologizing but telling me to complete the survey and they would look into it. That it was still open on my dashboard and that I should read the terms and conditions for using the website :shock: . When I had completed I should email them the survey number and they would send it to their assigned project manager. I responded that I wouldn't be doing the survey and that it is insulting to me as a panelist that they would do this. Do they really think I believe they will change the incentive just because I did the survey? They didn't before.

I have given up e-mailing OO if I let them know that I didn't get credit for a survey I always get a generic response they will tell me that the survey is still open(THAT IS BULL)