Dumped I-say finally.

TSP1973

Well I finally got to 1000 points to cash out for the $10 Amazon GC. Took like 5 months with ALL their low paying surveys and the "Screen Out" of about 95% of them! They asked me why I left so here is what I told them:

First your surveys have gotten really bad pay over the last year or so.

Second you raised the Cash Out level for Cash. How would you feel if they held if i-say held your Pay Check for several months. Same concept with Cashing out, takes to long to get to the cash out level any more.

Third, to many screen out's way too often. Goes back to the Cashing out, takes for ever to get to the level you have raised it on the Cash.

Forth, if Pinecone can pay $3.00 per survey's you guys sure as hell can pay a lot more than what you are trying to rip off people in pay!

I am sure what I have said will fall on Death Ears! :(

Good for you! I just did the same thing. Couldn't wait for cash out, now that it's 1,500 points and I only had 95 (according to them). I thought I had 140, so they skunked me out of 45 cents. One more reason to dump their sorry behinds.

This is what I wrote:

Too much is asked for too little reward. Would you give thoughtful and complete answers for 90 cents for 30 minutes? Plus the fact that you just keep raising the payout minimum, which is impossible to meet when you can't complete surveys, or choose not to bother because the reward is too low.

This is just not worth the trouble.

So, one down, probably about 10 more to go!

Hmmm... I m a new member in I Say and though i have been frequently receiving surveys , they are are all of 45 points which is 45 cents for 20-30 minutes.

Other survey sites have those too but occasionally not every one of them. Other survey sites do have 1.25,1.5,2,3 $ surveys.

I m yet to see a one dollar survey from Isay. To make a meagre 5$ you have to fill out 12 surveys (20-30 mins) which any other site would definitely tak you to 10$ and if its Pinecone it would be 30$ for the same time and effort.

I have dropped them an email two days back about the pay being way too low compared to any other site.

The site is cool though and i kind of like the poll predictor too but whats the point. Its a survey site and the core competency has to be providing well paid surveys.

Sorry i used the term "Well paid" , all i d look for is decent pay.

Hmmm... I m a new member in I Say and though i have been frequently receiving surveys , they are are all of 45 points which is 45 cents for 20-30 minutes.

Other survey sites have those too but occasionally not every one of them. Other survey sites do have 1.25,1.5,2,3 $ surveys.

I m yet to see a one dollar survey from Isay. To make a meagre 5$ you have to fill out 12 surveys (20-30 mins) which any other site would definitely tak you to 10$ and if its pinecone it would be 30$ for the same time and effort.

I have dropped them an email two days back about the pay being way too low compared to any other site.

The site is cool though and i kind of like the poll predictor too but whats the point. Its a survey site and the core competency has to be providing well paid surveys.

Sorry i used the term "Well paid" , all i d look for is decent pay.

I sent them a email once about their pay level and was basically told they if I don't agree with it then don't do it.So they could really care less about what we think.All they care about is lining their pockets ,that's why they're a multi-million dollar company.It's responses like this that make you or at least me not to want do their surveys.I asked them that question about the "Media and Advertising" surveys,so now I don't even do them.

the interesting thing about this is, that I read an article in yahoo about the results of a recent study and when I saw the name of the company was i-say. They had like 600 people for this study and they are making articles about the studies and surveys we do. Not only i-say, also all the other survey panels. The media is full of false information.

I was just going through all my survey places and thinking which are low paying or I have had problems with that maybe its time to ditch them and then I realized I would only have 1 left so I guess I will scrap that idea at least for awhile and hope that things improve in the survey world.

are they still in business? My husband and I each had a profile. We only earned 45 points 3 yrs ago! :shock:

If I see an email in my Inbox, I filter the Survey Companies I like into a folder. Late nights while watching TV or surfin' the world wacky web I do as many as I can. Guess my (52)mature AGE scares 'em! :o