My Survey

peach6

I very seldom do a survey when they don't tell you how many points but since I wasn't getting much else today I did one for my survey not knowing how many points would be rewarded and I'm glad I did it was 30 minutes and I received 200 points which is amazing for my survey since they got so cheap.

Just did the math -each 100 points is worth less then 90.9 cents so 200 points is equal to approximately $1.81.It takes 1100 points to receive $10.00.Their pay has really gone downhill.

Just did the math -each 100 points is worth less then 90.9 cents so 200 points is equal to approximately $1.81.It takes 1100 points to receive $10.00.Their pay has really gone downhill.

that's odd, their site says 1000 points is $10

I remember when I was a member of this panel. They like to send surveys that say 50 points and you receive 20.

That must have been the points you get for DQ'ing. Now you just get sweeps if you DQ which is why I'm cancelling on them. I was okay with it when I was getting points for DQ'ing and now that I'm not the low pay AND mostly sweeps just aren't worth it.

Well I went and checked and mine said 1100 for $10.I wouldn't be surprised to find out they are paying people different amounts.I mean other sites do it,why not them?

Well I went and checked and mine said 1100 for $10.I wouldn't be surprised to find out they are paying people different amounts.I mean other sites do it,why not them?

I see:

$10 donations for 1000 - American Cancer Society, American Diabetes Association, Amnesty International, I Have A Dream Foundation, Make A Wish, Muchlove.org, OxFam America, Save the Children, Susan G. Komen, Doctors Without Borders, Hispanic Scholarship Fund, Ovarian Cancer Research Fund, Unicef

70 FB credits for 1030 (70 credits are worth less than $10 - closer to $7 in actual worth)

$10 donations for 1050 - Red Cross Disaster Relief, Red Cross

$10 donation for 1060 - Seed the Future (10 trees)

$10 amazon for 1100 (and other certificates start at this amount

Gotta love the discrepancies here. :lol::roll:

So...basically I see $10 for 1000 if I want to donate (yeah right) and 1100 if I actually want money in my hand. Awesome. (No, I'm not against donating to charities but I prefer to do actually know my money is going there.)