How do I contact Toluna?

footfree

I went and did a 2000 point survey tonight with them just so I could get enough points and be done with them.I did the survey in the section that says "it's all about you".They didn't give me a survey number so I copied and pasted the survey that said you finished just to prove to them that I had done it because low and behold it is not showing up in my points.So I went to contact them about it and every time I push the contact button nothing happens.So does anyone know how to contact them via a email address?While I was there I read their terms and conditions and points do expire if not used in within the year.Anyways I want my points and I want to be done with this company-this is a prime reason why I don't like them!

I went and did a 2000 point survey tonight with them just so I could get enough points and be done with them.I did the survey in the section that says "it's all about you".They didn't give me a survey number so I copied and pasted the survey that said you finished just to prove to them that I had done it because low and behold it is not showing up in my points.So I went to contact them about it and every time I push the contact button nothing happens.So does anyone know how to contact them via a email address?While I was there I read their terms and conditions and points do expire if not used in within the year.Anyways I want my points and I want to be done with this company-this is a prime reason why I don't like them!

There is a place at the bottom were it Say's contact. But here is the phone number to Toluna at least it was 6 months ago When I called them: #203-834-8585

Hope you get it straightened out :roll:

When you call them , there is a woman there and she will transfers you to leave a voice message. They never listen to this, 6 months ago I left multiple voice messages and they never called me back.

Thanks for the help -I logged on this morning and it's in pending.I thought it would show up immediately in my account but on this occasion it didn't.

You have about a 2% chance of them giving you the points. More than likely you will have to go to the BBB and file a compliant to get them. That is how I finally got my points with them. They have a HUGE habit of claiming you didn't complete the survey when you did! I dropped them a LONG time ago and HIGHLY suggest others do the same!

You have about a 2% chance of them giving you the points. More than likely you will have to go to the BBB and file a compliant to get them. That is how I finally got my points with them. They have a HUGE habit of claiming you didn't complete the survey when you did! I dropped them a LONG time ago and HIGHLY suggest others do the same!

I know I'm keeping my fingers crossed I get paid I'm most definitely not a fan.You think they were bad before but they have actually gotten worse.I mean 1200 points for 30 minutes ain't no way.

I know I'm keeping my fingers crossed I get paid I'm most definitely not a fan.You think they were bad before but they have actually gotten worse.I mean 1200 points for 30 minutes ain't no way.

1200 for 30 minutes??? :shock:

after the change of their website, I have noticed more quota full and less surveys.

• 2 weeks later...

1200 for 30 minutes??? :shock:

after the change of their website, I have noticed more quota full and less surveys.

1200 points and it takes 60000 points to cash out! :shock: I don't even want to figure the payout for it, i am afraid that i would have a heartattack! :lol: