keynote?

footfree

It's been a long time since I've done one ,however I got one the other day and cant for the life of me remember how long it takes to get the gift code.Does anyone remember?I'm thinking 2 weeks maybe ,is this about right?

It's been a long time since I've done one ,however I got one the other day and cant for the life of me remember how long it takes to get the gift code.Does anyone remember?I'm thinking 2 weeks maybe ,is this about right?

I'm curious what is a keynote?

It's a research panel that sends out surveys to do.They only send out at the most 2 or 3 a year.They want you to download their software only for you to do their survey's which take 30 to 45 minutes to complete.They pay by giving you a $10 AGC.I've never had a problem with this company,but like I said they don't send out very many.If you ever see a keynote survey sent by another survey company check out how much they pay.They don't normally pay you anywhere near what Keynote will.

this sounds like what i did today.. you download something and then you have to interact with the website they choose and i guess it records how you interact with it. I've had these a couple times this year but it doesn't pay me $10. The one from today was for $4, which is higher than normal coming from surveyhead.

Well I received my AGC today.Oh my $4. dollars-sorry guys but I get $10 for doing them.I hope some of the other old time surveys takers chime in I hate to see people making so little for doing their surveys.It's not fair what SH is paying.

How much do u guys make a month from them?

If you read all the posts in the thread, you'll find that footfree stated that they send out about 2-3 surveys a year. Assuming you get 3 in a year and they pay out $10 each time, doing the math that would be about $2.50 per month.

What?? I got one more keynote survey from OO which is worse than surveyhead.

OO paid 2.5 $ and SH paid 4$ , if you were a member you d have got 20$ for these two surveys.

So i made a loss of 13.5$ with these two surveys. But i m skeptical about Keynote survey site since there are so many negative reviews.

Reason why i stick with only a few sites rather than subscribing to many.I dont want to get overwhelmed with too many sites.

SH is my best and OO my second best but both kind of robbed off more than 50% of the original compensation. Bad:(:(

I was a member of keynote and I had to cancel my account. They never send surveys. They prefer to send their surveys through other companies like OO, SH.

I would rather do 3 surveys per year and make only $30 then do 30 or whatever prelim surveys for no pay.To me Keynote is low key they don't send out a bunch of bothersome surveys .They let you know up front if you qualify or not.So that's why I would rather be with them ,then a company that I make up-tenth complaints about not paying and or qualifying for or being kicked out of in the middle because somehow I don't meet their qualifications.Plus they take forever for surveys to go from pending to paid and I have never have had to ask them for my money. But hey that's just me and that's why I am no longer a member of OO or SH.

What?? I got one more keynote survey from OO which is worse than surveyhead.

OO paid 2.5 $ and SH paid 4$ , if you were a member you d have got 20$ for these two surveys.

So i made a loss of 13.5$ with these two surveys. But i m skeptical about Keynote survey site since there are so many negative reviews.

Reason why i stick with only a few sites rather than subscribing to many.I dont want to get overwhelmed with too many sites.

SH is my best and OO my second best but both kind of robbed off more than 50% of the original compensation. Bad:(:(

yeah but if they send out so few each year it's just a good one to have that comes up in email from time to time..