One of the most intrusive surveys through OO

fiestyvermin

Wow everything was about intrusive financial data and everything else. wow i mean every aspect of my finances They did not even care what the response was detailed and intrusive into exery aspect of every aspect

Wow everything was about intrusive financial data and everything else. wow i mean every aspect of my finances They did not even care what the response was detailed and intrusive into exery aspect of every aspect

I seem to be getting those financial surveys a lot lately not only from OO I am really not all that comfortable doing them.

I never do financial surveys.You have no idea who really is ending up with that info and what they will do with it.

Me neither. The few I've attempted were long and tedious and for low pay so I just skip them all.

Yeah sometimes they dq me because i m not a CEO of some company or a financial adviser of my company .

I usually get these from OO.

I m surprised they expect CEO s or legal advisers or financial advisers to fill out surveys for 50 cents on 30 minutes.:):):)

They also check if i have more than 100000 in financial assets, i m dqed if i m not.