GTM payouts

fiestyvermin

After 3 years I am finally starting to cash out on a semi regular basis with GTM. I have been managed to cash out 5 times this year which is not great but for GTM I think is good. I have never made over 600 to have to be required to file taxes on those earnings, I always claim them and pay but just have not made enough for them to require it. Maybe this year. I cashed out on 4/4 then again on 4/27. I kinow that is not even close to the good sites but considering its GTM I think its decent. Just hope it continues.

After 3 years I am finally starting to cash out on a semi regular basis with GTM. I have been managed to cash out 5 times this year which is not great but for GTM I think is good. I have never made over 600 to have to be required to file taxes on those earnings, I always claim them and pay but just have not made enough for them to require it. Maybe this year. I cashed out on 4/4 then again on 4/27. I kinow that is not even close to the good sites but considering its GTM I think its decent. Just hope it continues.

That is really good for GTM.I have a hard time qualifying for there surveys I usually only get to cash out with them once a year.It sure is nice to get a 50.00 check.For me since they merged with my survey it seems like I only get a survey every couple of days before I would get 2 or 3 a day.

i just came back in january and at first i almost dropped them because i got nothing for a month.. but now i'm up to cashing out pretty much each month.

Five times in 4 months is $250 if that's not a good site then what is?I don't think most of us make even close to that with any other site.I wouldn't count on them staying as good now that mysurvey took them over but hey ya never know.

fiestyvermin Wow!! I thought I was doing great with them,I cashed out 4 times this year.Could you please let my know what your demographics are, maybe this has something to do with how incredibly great you are doing with them?