Poll Buzzer????

hpilgrim1

Anybody hearing from Pollbuzzer? I had one survey from them weeks ago, and since, nothing... I am disappointed; I hoped they would be the "new Pinecone"....

All that initial buzz for nothing. Expected a lot from them but disappointing.

They had the will to be genuine and great survey site but i dont think they were able to gather enough clients to work with.

Hi all,

Kevin from the PollBuzzer team here.

We're sorry if you've been frustrated with the number of questions being sent your way. As you know, the frequency with which you receive questions depends on how often our clients seek out the opinions of panelists with your demographic profile.

Over the past few weeks, we've also been almost exclusively focusing on finishing up the development of the new version of our website. The new site will allow our clients to independently send out survey questions to the panel and we're expecting you'll see an uptick in the number of questions as a result.

We continue to appreciate your patience and support. As a small startup, we have limited resources but are focused on ensuring a great panelist experience.

Kevin

[email protected]

Thanks for your reply, Kevin. Just the fact that you are willing to respond makes me feel better.

I think your company is starting out with a great attitude. If you treat panelists right, they will treat you right. The responses will be genuine and valuable to your clients. It's all a matter of respect. So many survey companies don't get that ....

Good luck, and hope to hear from you soon.

Hi all,

Kevin from the PollBuzzer team here.

We're sorry if you've been frustrated with the number of questions being sent your way. As you know, the frequency with which you receive questions depends on how often our clients seek out the opinions of panelists with your demographic profile.

Over the past few weeks, we've also been almost exclusively focusing on finishing up the development of the new version of our website. The new site will allow our clients to independently send out survey questions to the panel and we're expecting you'll see an uptick in the number of questions as a result.

We continue to appreciate your patience and support. As a small startup, we have limited resources but are focused on ensuring a great panelist experience.

Kevin

[email protected]

It is great that you responded and are watching this forum, at least that is more than a lot of survey companys do nowadays. Sounds like your company will turn out to be a pretty good on!