OpinionOutpost 5 point surveys (50 cents)

Leefall

The initial email I receive from OO is for better rewarding surveys for which I never qualify. I always end up with 5 point surveys or sweeps. Also, most underestimate time. I just completed one 15 minute survey which was much longer for 5 points that was two surveys in one. Opinion Outpost was one of the best, no longer. If I unsubscribe from most of the sites that have gone downhill I will probably be left with 5 or less. And of the 5 I will have, the only good one is Pinecone.

I think I had that survey when I clicked on take a survey. It said 1 minute 5 points but when you click on it the survey says 15 minutes. I emailed OO about this and they wanted me to take a screen shot of the invitation and first page of survey that says 15 minutes. They said go ahead and do the survey and they would fix my points. Hmmm...too late I closed the page to the survey and it was closed.

OO - Thanks for shutting me off for the rest of the day from surveys. :evil::evil::evil::evil:

You have the guts to say - I ll give 50 cents for 30 mins of your time - Say it at the start of the survey.

You tell me its 10 mins and 5 points - I actually set a timer to see it took 28 minutes with high speed internet to carefully read all questions and answer.

You asked me to evaluate close to 14 companies one after the other with my experience with them. How fair is that???

Whenever i look at that damn 50 cents i m gonna curse myself why did i continue.

People curse all other survey companies because of surveys like these. Time for a clean up act.

OO - Thanks for shutting me off for the rest of the day from surveys. :evil::evil::evil::evil:

You have the guts to say - I ll give 50 cents for 30 mins of your time - Say it at the start of the survey.

You tell me its 10 mins and 5 points - I actually set a timer to see it took 28 minutes with high speed internet to carefully read all questions and answer.

You asked me to evaluate close to 14 companies one after the other with my experience with them. How fair is that???

Whenever i look at that damn 50 cents i m gonna curse myself why did i continue.

People curse all other survey companies because of surveys like these. Time for a clean up act.

sgontu, These survey sites don't give one i-o-ta about you or anybody else. They got the last laugh because you did the whole survey just like other many others did it. There are new people joining everyday that do these poor paying surveys because they don't know any better, so the survey site gets there quota filled regardless. :twisted

i think they're having trouble today.. i did 2 surveys, one was on restaurants like ruby tuesday and outback steakhouse.. and i got a quota/content message at the end of both, and they never redirected me back to the site to put it on my list.. it just went into space.

sgontu wrote:

OO - Thanks for shutting me off for the rest of the day from surveys.

sgontu, These survey sites don't give one i-o-ta about you or anybody else. They got the last laugh because you did the whole survey just like other many others did it. There are new people joining everyday that do these poor paying surveys because they don't know any better, so the survey site gets there quota filled regardless. :twisted

I agree and i m actually closing the browser whenever i see them. I just got tempted today since its all dry across all sites and wanted to give this a shot.

Almost all surveys from OO today were dq ing out after 10-15 q s today. Its normal with OO but its ALL of them today.

Just gave myself a rest and taking the rest of the day survey off after that 50 cents survey.

Being human, you believe when they say its going to take 10 mins and 50 cents. Once you cross the 10mins you start thinking Oh no this is nt right.

But since you already spent 10 mins you think let me spend couple more minutes and finish this off to add value to your earlier 10mins.

Who knows the expected time can be three fold to what is displayed at the start.

i just did one with a lot of advertizing viewing and it only gave me 50cents

ORD-50690-F1R9 5/2/2012 Completed 5 Opinion Points, 1 Prize Draw Entry

Why do you continue doing 5 point surveys if they are longer than a minute. I just close the survey. Last time I emailed 00 they said take a screen shot of the page saying 1 or 5 mins for 5 points and then when I have completed the extra long survey to email them the survey invitation and screen shot and they will give me the extra points. I don't particularly trust them to do this so I close the survey. The more you do them the more they will put out there.

Why do you continue doing 5 point surveys if they are longer than a minute. I just close the survey. Last time I emailed 00 they said take a screen shot of the page saying 1 or 5 mins for 5 points and then when I have completed the extra long survey to email them the survey invitation and screen shot and they will give me the extra points. I don't particularly trust them to do this so I close the survey. The more you do them the more they will put out there.

Like Abby says, you don't have to complete the survey. Think of all the other ways you could earn that money in the same amount of time. :)

I always note the time I start a survey and how long they say it will take. Once I get a couple minutes past that point I start giving them wrong answers or just check off anything quickly. Their lying about the length gives me the right to lie about my answers.

Whatatay wrote "I always note the time I start a survey and how long they say it will take. Once I get a couple minutes past that point I start giving them wrong answers or just check off anything quickly. Their lying about the length gives me the right to lie about my answers".

:evil: I do the same. I allow 10% more minutes and then I answer randomly. For one 10 minute survey I allowed 12 minutes and then decided to answer randomly the survey took 20 minutes, which if answered correctly probably was over 30 minutes. I think I will unsubscribe from OO or stop attempting 5 point surveys as time is always underestimated. OO has a new strategy, offering 5 points and always underestimating time gets better results for them than sweeps.

P.S. I emailed them to stop sending me opinionshere which is a complete waste of my time. They replied, cannot do, all on computer. :evil: