My Survey Depot?

keifersdad

This isn't a real survey site. Once you enter your name and email address you get a pop-up about online jobs. Likely this is just a scam to get your name and email address so that they can sell it to other companies. The list of survey companies that they have are likely mostly referral links as well so that whoever owns the site makes money without doing anything. There isn't any information on the site that you can't find elsewhere - and you certainly don't need to put up with pop ups and weird ads to get the information, either.

I put in a fake name and email address and there isn't anything to sign up for - once they have that information it takes you to a page with a bunch of links to sites that are already listed on this site.

If it sounds too good to be true then it usually is. I certainly don't need any more spam in my inbox. LOL That's all they are doing is trying to get your email addy so they can send it out to other spammers and constantly bug you to death with useless offers that lead to nowhere. :evil: