Join Quick Rewards...

TheDominator25

All you newbies tht are new I suggest u join Quick Rewards. They have daily survey routers ranging from .50c to $1.00. They pay paypal, amazon or gift codes/cards. Pays within 1-3 days. Fast customer support. Always responded promptly. Also paid to emails, watch videos, sign-ups, click etc...

http://home2.quickrewards.net/e/

i tried them in the beginning and they do pay immediately and you can cash out to paypal at any level.. i just couldn't get enough pay for the time required. So I made about $4 in a few days and that was it.

Thanks for the link I just signed up and completed my profile. Looks promising. It may be a while before I start to do any surveys on there though. SH is keeping me pretty busy right now. :mrgreen:

A huge problem with Quick Rewards is that their surveys come from a lot of the major survey panels people are already a member of. Since you can't do the same survey twice, one can really miss out on a lot of chances to make money on Quick Rewards. Not to mention run into trouble with the sites that they are signed up for if they do attempt the same survey twice. The rest of the options on the site aren't enough of a reward for the time spent.

I really wouldn't recommend this site to anyone unless they weren't signed up for any other survey sites at all and they just wanted to do one site. Though I'd probably recommend Swagbucks before QR.

as what the previous posters said, this is why i got rid of them.. they weren't paying as much as the other panels for the same surveys.