Have you noticed a change in Toluna?

ana9018

i quit them because of lower payouts.. i spent my last 4000 points trying to get a gas card that would actually 'become real'.

Yep and I stopped doing Toluna right after I stopped with MyView. The time spent trying to qualify and then waiting for points (w/Toluna) is more than I care to spend.

Wow I just received an email invitation from Toluna 3,000 points for a 60 minute survey??? :shock: Seriously, has anyone done this survey (entertainment)? I hope there is something special at the end of it. Like oops we made a mistake it should be 30,000.

Wow I just received an email invitation from Toluna 3,000 points for a 60 minute survey??? :shock: Seriously, has anyone done this survey (entertainment)? I hope there is something special at the end of it. Like oops we made a mistake it should be 30,000.

Yea I wish, but with the luck I am having, I'd probably would get DQ'd at the end. :shock: but 30,000 points would sure look REAL NICE in my account, for sure. :lol:

I also stopped doing surveys for them when some of my surveys were not credited, but I went back because I only have GTM, and Toluna for my main survey websites. I see that some of my surveys are with points, while others never appeared as pending. But today I went to the website and I see this: 60 minutes surveys for $1. They are really crazy. This survey is about watching a video for 40 minutes and then answering the main questions, it takes too long to finish this survey. They also sent me the same survey 3 times, which means fraud from them because the people that complete these surveys are providing the same information multiple times.