Myview Rewards

fiestyvermin

I have noticed the new rewards posted on the myview website that seem totally outrageous, in regards to points required, when compared to dollar results based on 66500= 50.00. 950k for the new Ipad works out to be 714 dollars, the Sony playstation 3 is 394, the xbox 360 with 1 game 496. Way over inflated price valuations and will take a long time to earn enough to get those rewards. I would rather have seen them do more visas or amazon rather than the garbage they did. I understand them trying to get more out of their money, the same as the panelists, but it costs us and it seems as if they do not care about our time or rewarding us.

I agree those prizes are crazy it would take me years before I would get enogh points from them to redeem.I usually take the amazon because it is quick although 2 weeks ago I redeemed for a kohls gift card since I have a graduation gift to buy.I was hoping it would come quickly but that dosen't seem to be the case.

It takes no less than 6 weeks.

MyView stands only next to ISay when it comes to incentives.

20 minutes of time and you get either 350 or 400 or 750 points. close to 20-30 cents...

You got to be kidding me.

It takes around 15 days or 20 days in SH or OO to gather 25$ Amazon gift card (sometimes less than that) but it takes close to two months to get a reward of 25$ in My view.

The surveys from all sites are of the same approximate length , the incentives differ. MyView is no good than mysurvey or Isay.

The Ipad gift option was hillarious though. I did the calculation as soon as it was added.

I wonder who was the genious behind that and dont think atleast one would be able to redeem an ipad.

By the time somebody reaches that stage - IPad will be able to release atleast 8-10 newer versions.

I did pretty good wtih myview last year but most of that was from one group survey that took 4-6 weeks and paid over 250k that being said the new incentives are just criminal. From a cost stand point from a reward stand point a break down of what the points should be worth. Then the million they are giving away I would love to see the break down on what the odds of winning that would be.

yeah I was invited to a IT focus group that had to be posted every day with moderators and at the end of it I received 265000 points