OO - "Unable to Record Participation"

nj07208

I have been getting that error message after the last 3-4 surveys I did for OO. I emailed them and they said my account was fine and gave the standard answer that the survey isn't over and points will be rewarded after the list is received from the company. I'm not going to do anymore right now but it seems strange. Has anyone else seen this?

I noticed on Facebook that a lot of people have been getting that error message.I have received it in the past and it does no good emailing OO because they seem to give you an automated response of the survey still being open(bull)

i've been seeing it a lot this week.. i posted about it a few times.. it'll thank me for doing the survey and then i see the flagged for data/quota message and it just sits there not taking me back to the site.. and it never goes on my survey list.

I noticed on Facebook that a lot of people have been getting that error message.I have received it in the past and it does no good emailing oo because they seem to give you an automated response of the survey still being open(bull)

Well, I'm glad to know it's just not me. But, you think they would send out an email or something since it seems to be a widespread problem. I've been keeping track of the survey numbers but I'm not to confident about getting rewarded.

I can't stand when this happens! I think I'm going to start saving every single survey invite, and take a screen shot of that last page that says "Click here to be credited/submit your answers" and then store it all away until after I've cashed out the points (because as we've learned, just because the points have been credited to your account, they aren't actually yours until you cash out). I just did a 20 point OO survey and was awarded a lovely prize drawing entry for my time because I "didn't qualify". I also recently had an issue with GTM where the invite said 40 points, I did the survey in full and got 15 points for my time. After emailing them and complaining about the point discrepancy they told me the survey wasn't complete. Oh really? Let's pretend I'm not 100% sure I completed the survey in full, you're now giving people points for submitting partial surveys? I don't even know how you'd submit a partially completed survey anyways!! The next survey I did for GTM was a 45 point survey and not only have I gotten 0 points for completing it, their customer service won't email me back and the survey is still sitting in my available survey section. Of course, when I click on it it takes me to a screen thanking me for my prior participation. OO and GTM are really starting to grind my gears.

OO - It got horrible in the last two weeks. unable to record participation????

But also tell me why. it takes weeks for the customer service to get back to our questions.

Totally understandable because with the number of compliants, Customer service is going to be reallll busy.

I had this once last week and e-mailed them about it. The survey was worth 15pts. OO said the company wanted to evaluate the survey then award the points in 3-4 weeks...if they didn't show by then, to e-mail them back. They wrote back to me the same day I contacted them.

They should tell upfront when they can't award the points right away.

OO - It got horrible in the last two weeks. unable to record participation????

But also tell me why. it takes weeks for the customer service to get back to our questions.

Totally understandable because with the number of compliants, Customer service is going to be reallll busy.

I've never had an issue with getting a timely response from them. Their issue is all of their responses basically say the same thing, "the points will be credited in 3-4 wks after they receive a list of who completed it." Whatever OO.

mysurvey has realllllly bad customer service. They have never answered a question on the first email. I always have to send 3-4 before I get a response.

I mentioned it somewhere else, but I've stopped hearing from mysurvey altogether, which is a shame as I want to take one more survey so I can cash out and be done with them. The incentives are among the worst out there IMO.