Global Test Market 75 points

fiestyvermin

I know that is my biggest concern right now is my account being suspended. That being said the points were added yesterday and I have done 90 points today. I normally cash out right at 1000 points rather than letting them build and taking a chance something happens and they close my account. I cashed out on its showing 4/27 and already over 850. I am hoping beyond hope to hit 600 cash this year maybe maybe not.

I am really glad you got your points.

you really never know how a company will react when you go to the BBB they may not suspend your account but they may not send you any surveys either.Keep us informed

I know that is my biggest concern right now is my account being suspended. That being said the points were added yesterday and I have done 90 points today. I normally cash out right at 1000 points rather than letting them build and taking a chance something happens and they close my account. I cashed out on its showing 4/27 and already over 850. I am hoping beyond hope to hit 600 cash this year maybe maybe not.

you're doing better than me.. i cashed out on 4/28 and am at 785 right now.. i've been at around one cashout per month with them.. i know this weekend they've had a lot to send out.. i did 6 of them yesterday for $10 total

I have had to report the the BBB 3 times over the past 2 years on surveys with Global Test Market in the past. I have never gotten my account suspended and have alsways recieved a good amount of surveys even after the BBB's reports are done and closed! 8) So don't be afraid to report them, get what is RIGHTFULLY yours! :D

It's funny cuz they seem to be among the 'highest rated' survey sites. And yes, I do recieve a lot of survey opportunities from them, but half of them either don't load OR I don't get my points for them. There have been several times that I have spent 20 or 30 minutes filling out a survey and as soon as I get to the end 'an error occurs'. I have been using them on a daily basis for 6 months and somehow have only accured 350 points ???

• 11 months later...

i done a home product test for them recently(3 weeks) then completed on online survey i was sent today regarding the product.

completed the survey in full and was thanked only to be told that i had been screened out and one sweepstake entry awarded.

waiting on their response,its not the first time ive been told screened out after fully completing a survey

Just a tip for everyone....they will email you back and ask for every piece of info you could possibly give to try and get you to give up.

You should email them a copy of the survey invite, a screenshot showing the survey completion if possible, tell them that if the survey is currently unavailable that doesn't matter to you because you already completed and that you already tried going back into the link, and it doesn't work. They will then tell you to wait 7 days. Wait 7 days, and then resend them the same email above with ALL of the same info and tell them you waited 7 days and want credit. I do this, and it seems to help cut down on the number of emails. If you don't include ALL of the above info, they will just keep emailing you back asking for new info every time. I just continually send this email over and over every day and eventually they get sick of me and credit it. I can almost always tell when there will be a technical issue during the survey because it is slow or I have to reload pages. If that happens, screenshot the last page showing you completed it. Good luck!

I have not had issues with this survey site but I am also jealous that you all get all thee surveys! :shock: I must be the most boring person ont he earth. 75 points is a lot to not get credit for. I hope I don't have to deal with this.

You were cheated.when it says unavailable it usually means you cannot do the survey which is not your case you did it and are just not receiving the points.I had one last week i was to get 40 points but only got 35 I didn't e-mail them because I get tired of getting stupid responses.

I have mentioned before especially GTM and how they never actually respond to the issue raised, instead blabbering on about issues not relevant to your individual case.

It appears to me there is a hell of alot of people working there who have difficulty understanding English or are choosing to be deliberately difficult. Either way it looks bad for GTM.

Their survey platforms leave alot to be desired as well with constant problems

i done a home product test for them recently(3 weeks) then completed on online survey i was sent today regarding the product.

completed the survey in full and was thanked only to be told that i had been screened out and one sweepstake entry awarded.

waiting on their response,its not the first time ive been told screened out after fully completing a survey

Had this issue stacks of times. It's tedious and they play daft and try to worm their way out of paying. Don't give up and keep at them and then they will award the survey.

I suspect that sweepstakes are non existent but that is another story.

Global sent me a 100 point survey today that included a pilot episode for a new TV series. Made it through the screener without incident, watched the entire TV show - this being an "hour" show, or about 45 minutes since there was no commercials, and then......

....kicked out with some dumb generic DQ message.

Uh, I don't think so. I sat through that whole goddamned thing, they're going to pay me for it. Naturally, I emailed them immediately, but so far no response. Really hope they don't try to screw me on this, because up until now, I really haven't had any problems with GTM.

Global sent me a 100 point survey today that included a pilot episode for a new TV series. Made it through the screener without incident, watched the entire TV show - this being an "hour" show, or about 45 minutes since there was no commercials, and then......

....kicked out with some dumb generic DQ message.

Uh, I don't think so. I sat through that whole goddamned thing, they're going to pay me for it. Naturally, I emailed them immediately, but so far no response. Really hope they don't try to screw me on this, because up until now, I really haven't had any problems with GTM.

I got the same one but I was 'screened out' about a minute into it.. I thought it was because I shrunk the browser screen down to fit in the upper corner so I could open another window.. couldn't think of another reason because the video already started..

Had this issue stacks of times. It's tedious and they play daft and try to worm their way out of paying. Don't give up and keep at them and then they will award the survey.

I suspect that sweepstakes are non existent but that is another story.

Thanks I had the idea of telling them if I don't get the reward that I will write to the company concerned.When I received the product for home testing I got the name and address of the company who sent me the product.. I would guess they wouldn't want me to do this..

UPDATE-received this email today-Hi,

Thanks for your email. Please reply to this email with the survey number or

invitation link if MarketPoints have not posted within the next 7 business

days.

--

Best Regards,

Tracy

The GlobalTestMarket Team

will let yous know if I get the points

UPDATE-received this email today-Hi,

Thanks for your email. Please reply to this email with the survey number or

invitation link if MarketPoints have not posted within the next 7 business

days.

--

Best Regards,

Tracy

The GlobalTestMarket Team

will let yous know if I get the points

\

That a generic email if you ask me anyways I did have that happen to me once and I did end up getting my points.So keep on top of them if they dont give you the points remind them and I bet they pay you.Let us know what happens.I can say I trust them and have always ended up being paid. And if you read any of my other posts I don't say that to often.

update-40 points appeared in my account(must have been what they were due me) but the problem is my balance was 550 so add the 40 points and it should now be 590 but the new balance

shows 560 have just emailed them again and also just been screened out of a survey after completeing 98% its a total joke if and when I reach the 1000 point mark am cashing in and unsubscribing.