Most surveys I have ever had from Pinecone in one month

TSP1973

Well I did two surveys from Pincone last week and given they give you $3 a piece for them I got $6. last week. Well today is Monday and I did 3 surveys with them today! :shock: So should have $9 in Pay Pal tomorrow! So that is a Total of $15 in less than two weeks! :shock: Usually I get two-three a month from them!

3 in a day? i got 4 my first month but haven't had one in a week

Just got my $9 for doing the three yesterday. I was shocked that I got so many in just one day! :D

Hi, I'm new here. Can anybody tell me how to sign up with Pinecone? I used to be registered, but I had to take a second job for awhile so I let it lapse for about 16 months. Something must have changed because I can't even find the log-in page to try my old ID and password. Thanks for any help.

Hi, I'm new here. Can anybody tell me how to sign up with Pinecone? I used to be registered, but I had to take a second job for awhile so I let it lapse for about 16 months. Something must have changed because I can't even find the log-in page to try my old ID and password. Thanks for any help.

http://pinecone.logicalmedia.com/

that's the general link someone posted last month.. it depends on your demographic if you'll be accepted or not.. they weren't taking my age so i did one of my family members instead that are older and it accepted them.

They were accepting new members about a month ago. They were really looking for anyone with hispanic background. I deleted the link when no one here wanted to use it. If I get another one I can let you know. But I would email them first. See if they will reinstate you.

Far from a rant or rave, but I just got another survey from Pinecone today. Third in 2 weeks. Their surveys are an acceptable length and DEFINITELY worth the incentive.

My check will probably come this week. They mail the check the next day it seems. ZERO complaints, I love them!

Far from a rant or rave, but I just got another survey from PineCone today. Third in 2 weeks. Their surveys are an acceptable length and DEFINITELY worth the incentive.

My check will probably come this week. They mail the check the next day it seems. ZERO complaints, I love them!

When I was doing checks with them it took about 1 week. A lot better than other survey company's out their by far! Also I just did this survey on Alcohol today, can't tell you what it was for of course :D, but at the end it asked me if a reputable manufacture would send me a testing the product if I would! :shock: I have never got a testing product for Alcohol in the 3 years I been doing surveys! :( They don't always send a product to test even when they ask that question at the end. But hopefully they send this one! Get paid $3 and get a nice buzz! Now that is worth doing a survey for! :lol:

• 3 months later...

Hi,anyone receive a check from Pinecone and asked to do a money transfer and keep $150.00 for surveying the transfer and answering questions.I am concerned about this because of the transfer to someone else.I have been with them for years with no problems.Please reply if any knows about money transfers surveys with Pinecone Thank you goodguy58

Hi,anyone receive a check my pinecone and asked to do a money transfer and keep $150.00 for surveying the transfer and answering questions.I am concerned about this because of the transfer to someone else.I have been with them for years with no problems.Please reply if any knows about money transfers surveys with pinecone Thank you goodguy58

This is a scam that has been going around for awhile. It is not through Pinecone. You need to contact Pinecone and send them a copy of the email.

Hi,anyone receive a check my pinecone and asked to do a money transfer and keep $150.00 for surveying the transfer and answering questions.I am concerned about this because of the transfer to someone else.I have been with them for years with no problems.Please reply if any knows about money transfers surveys with pinecone Thank you goodguy58

that's not how any of these companies operate.. that's a scam

http://www.pineconeresearch.com/Important%20Security%20Notice.htm

Important Security Notice:

We have been made aware that third parties may be attempting to use the names and logos of Pinecone Research for different "scams." One example of such a scam is a "mystery shopping" assignment. Essentially, the victim is provided a fake check and advised to cash it, and then use some of the proceeds to test a service (for example, testing a Western Union wire transfer). The victim is advised that he or she may retain the balance from the cashed check as payment, however, the check later bounces. Other examples include recruiting for "business evaluation surveys" or "hiring" employees.

Please be aware that Pinecone Research has no involvement in these fraudulent transactions. Participating in our surveys is always free of charge, and we never ask our panelists to cash a check for a large amount and then use the proceeds to “test” a service. Furthermore, all communications with us will always be with the email address "[email protected]” -- be wary of any email that asks you to respond to a different address, or asks you to respond by clicking on a link within the email. (Please be aware that email sending addresses can be faked, and so it's possible for a fake email to appear to have come from this address.)

If you are targeted by any of these scams, please report any information regarding these activities to local law enforcement agencies, as well as the

Federal Trade Commission (FTC) "econsumer.gov" reporting system (https://econsumer.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/) in the United States

or the Canadian Anti-fraud Centre (http://www.phonebusters.com/) in Canada.

http://www.pineconeresearch.com/Important%20Security%20Notice.htm

Important Security Notice:

We have been made aware that third parties may be attempting to use the names and logos of Pinecone Research for different "scams." One example of such a scam is a "mystery shopping" assignment. Essentially, the victim is provided a fake check and advised to cash it, and then use some of the proceeds to test a service (for example, testing a Western Union wire transfer). The victim is advised that he or she may retain the balance from the cashed check as payment, however, the check later bounces. Other examples include recruiting for "business evaluation surveys" or "hiring" employees.

Please be aware that Pinecone Research has no involvement in these fraudulent transactions. Participating in our surveys is always free of charge, and we never ask our panelists to cash a check for a large amount and then use the proceeds to “test” a service. Furthermore, all communications with us will always be with the email address "[email protected]” -- be wary of any email that asks you to respond to a different address, or asks you to respond by clicking on a link within the email. (Please be aware that email sending addresses can be faked, and so it's possible for a fake email to appear to have come from this address.)

If you are targeted by any of these scams, please report any information regarding these activities to local law enforcement agencies, as well as the

Federal Trade Commission (FTC) "econsumer.gov" reporting system (https://econsumer.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/) in the United States

or the Canadian Anti-fraud Centre (http://www.phonebusters.com/) in Canada.

Thank you for these links! I haven't gotten any fake emails for survey company's yet, but getting a lot for World of Warcraft! So guess I will start to report them there, tired of getting those everyday! :evil:

world of warcraft.. i wonder what the record is for playtime by a single person.. sometimes i think about how many people are online at a given time playing MMORPG's... i used to do runescape but it gets old fast..