cookies disabled

1957horses

OK SP family, I've got a question to ask so here it is: I completed a survey (they now have peanut surveys on superpoints) and at the end when clicking to end survey it Say's "COOKIES DISABLED" twice this has happened to me and I have absolutely no idea what that means. Also I went into "tools" "internet options" were it says "browsing history" clicked on "delete" and nothing happens. but still want to know what "COOKIES DISABLED" means :roll: thank you all

OK SP family, I've got a question to ask so here it is: I completed a survey (they now have peanut surveys on superpoints) and at the end when clicking to end survey it Say's "COOKIES DISABLED" twice this has happened to me and I have absolutely no idea what that means. Also I went into "tools" "internet options" were it says "browsing history" clicked on "delete" and nothing happens. but still want to know what "COOKIES DISABLED" means :roll: thank you all

Do you have "cookies disabled" on your internet setting? This means your computer does not accept cookies when on the internet. On a pc you click tools - internet options - privacy - allow cookies. Maybe you have to many and need to clear them.

Do you have "cookies disabled" on your internet setting? This means your computer does not accept cookies when on the internet. On a pc you click tools - internet options - privacy - allow cookies. Maybe you have to many and need to clear them.

Thank you, I will try that. ok I slid the bar to low, but I never had any proplem like this before with cookies. :shock:

Thank you, I will try that. ok I slid the bar to low, but I never had any proplem like this before with cookies. :shock:

It's probably just superpoints and peanut tracking who takes the surveys. I'd change it just when you do the peanut labs stuff.

Thanks idylatoo, I will try that also. But when I go into there is nothing that says to accepted cookies.

Hey idylatoo,

I did as you said, turned slide bar all the way down, and was able to get the points when I took the same survey again, then when finished, put bar back to med-high. Thank you all for your help. :D:D:D