Amazon gift card rewards($25) at SH

seven

Have any of you ever opted to get these and if so how long does it take to receive the codes? After reading the description it is my understanding that they send you a code in an email. How does that work? I've never tried to get one and have always opted for cash but I buy a lot of stuff on Amazon and am just wondering how long it takes to get them and how they work. I may decide to try one.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Its the easiest way and secure way.

You redeem one and in around 2 weeks( they say 4 weeks thoug), you will receive amazon code.

Login to your account in amazon account, if not create one.

In you account details, there is an option apply gift card balance, click on it and fill in the amazon code.

Thats it. And they never expire. but make sure you apply to your account as soon as you can.

I do it all the time.

So, it doesn't take any longer than getting cash then. Right now cash to Paypal is very close to 2 weeks. Thank you! I appreciate it.

We are trying to keep all cash outs within a 2 week period. It shouldn't take longer than cash. If it does you can always email and ill see what I can do.

Thanks,

Jessica

[email protected]

Surveyhead Rep

yeah they've gotten much better since i joined in January.. i thought it was just my initial cashout that was the reason.. my first Amazon card took around 5 weeks.. but all cashouts since have gone down in time.. a month, then 3 weeks.. now i'm down to about 2 weeks with paypal..

I'm still considering doing at least one. I have one cash out(from May 2nd)that is not confirmed yet and it's going to Paypal. Then I have $59 in pending rewards. I'm thinking I will use one those cash outs as an Amazon gift card.

Thanks to all for your help and experiences.

• 4 weeks later...