no right or wrong answers

avemaria

Thank you very much for taking the time to participate in our study!

We are interested in your personal opinion. There are no wrong answers in any parts of the questionnaire. Please click on the answer which fits best from your point of view.

i'm starting a $2.25 surveyhead survey now that tells me this.. i'll be back in 3 minutes to say how i disqualified.

and here we are :D

We're Sorry.

Unfortunately you did not qualify for that survey. As you were not able to complete this study, the personal data you've provided will be discarded promptly.

it was about online dating and why i haven't frequented a dating website lately.. there were only 3 answers and here they are

1. i'm not interested in the opposite sex

2. i don't have the time to go to those sites

3. i don't think i could have a relationship online

ok and my question is.. where is the one that states you don't go because you ALREADY ARE WITH SOMEONE?

:D:D:D

another tank of gas sacrificed to the gods of disqualification

darn i meant gallon not tank.. holy cow if a tank of gas was only $2.25 :P

come to think of it, if only a GALLON of gas was $2.25...

I remember back in the days when Gas was under $1 and I am only 38 years old! Boy am I getting Old! :shock::lol:

i used to fill my car for $7 when it got low..

I remember back in the days when Gas was under $1 and I am only 38 years old! Boy am I getting Old! :shock::lol:

I remember 38 cents a gallon, riding my bike to get gas in a gas can to mow lawns, AND I AINT ACHENT !!! :oops:

I remember 38 cents a gallon, riding my bike to get gas in a gas can to mow lawns, AND I AINT ACHENT !!! :oops:

LOL :lol:

This obviously ridiculous statement "there are no wrong answers" has always bothered me. Many of them open with that statement... drives me nuts. There are TONS of wrong answers, as any of us can attest....

This obviously ridiculous statement "there are no wrong answers" has always bothered me. Many of them open with that statement... drives me nuts. There are TONS of wrong answers, as any of us can attest....

Ditto that!