New Panel - LifeFunandEverything

sgontu

I received an invite to an invite only panel -LifeFunAndEverything. Not really impressed with the reviews.

I binged about it to find reviews and seen only complaints and no good words.

Anybody been invited to this panel and this can be listed in the panel directory too.

I got the invite and it didn't look very promising to me. It said you could make $2 a month for doing a survey a month but then down a little further it said you must have $25 to cash out and that would be about a year. Actually a little over. Looked like most of the incentive would be the sweepstakes entries. I don't even mess with those. I declined. I assumed by the description that it would also be a separate entity and dashboard than SH.

Thanks for the advise, I will make sure I Avoid them at ALL Cost! :D For one survey for $2 and only one a month with a $25 Cash out :shock: I don't even want to attempt to figure out how long it would take to Cash Out! :shock::lol:

I just did the first month's survey and its awfully boring and extremely lengthy than the stated 25 minutes.

If i have to do it once in a month and for an year to redeem, That s not worth the effort and the wait.

And again i observed it has the support center as SurveyHead and JD Panel.

The features look the same too. Not at all worth and all i read about them are only negative reviews.

I m unsubscribing without second thoughts. For people who think its worth 2$ , trust me the survey was loooong and booooring.