Mysurvey has gotten on my last nerve

footfree

Today I received a survey it was like 50 points for 25 minutes (which I refuse to do)so I tried to use the back button to go back to their site .Now it wont let me do that, so that means I cant even log out of the site anymore doing it this way.I don't like leaving open portals not like it's a real big threat no one is going to come in my home and get my info from them but I feel more comfortable knowing I did.Plus I swear I did a 9 minute survey for 20 points and finished it but never received my points.I didn't write the survey number down so now I'm out the points because they have corrected where if you do a survey the survey number disappears.Just need to vent plus give a warning to always write down any survey number with them before doing their surveys.One time I wrote to them that I took a screen shot of the survey by using the back button to do so.Got my points on that one but now they wont let people use the back button anymore.Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............................