Research Central

fiestyvermin

I joined this panel, which is another part of SSI, and finally I have enough points to cash out. The problem is I can find no contact information for them. The link on their page or emails does not work and what it shows is garbage IE [email protected] I have no clue on what the contact information or how to do it. They are not listed with the BBB and since the contact info does not work I am lost.

This is what the site tells me:

We are unable to process your payment. Please check that your request does not exceed the daily limit of 5,000 points. If this is the case, to make another claim please try again in 24 hours.

If you’ve claimed 60,000 points or more in a calendar year, you will need to submit a Form W-9.

Please see the instructions pertaining to the Form W-9 below.

I do not know if that is because I made a earlier claim through OO or what. As a whole for the day I cashed out 25 on OO and with this makes 50 but the only thing the sites have in common is SSI.

Please somebody else must know something about this company. I tried 2 emails today both of which could not be delivered. On the Research Central page it shows a Ziff Davis link and I have contacted them along with SSI corporate office and as of yet I have no response. Thoughts and ideas much needed and appreciated.

I got a email from SSI yesterday and this is what I was told:

I don’t know why there is an error. I do see there are still 3,425 points in your account. I am not sure why that is not showing either. Our IT team works Eastern time so they have gone home for the day, but I will make sure this is fixed tomorrow, even if I just send the entire amount to your PayPal account manually. I will have an update for you tomorrow. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Have a good evening,

Kendra Fromm

IT GETS EVEN BETTER. I looked at the Research Central website today and I was informed:

Your Research Central membership has been terminated for non-compliance with Research Centrals Terms and Conditions. From now on you will be denied access to our website. You also lose the right to all accumulated rewards

SO much For Kendras update

So SSI steals everything in the account. WHAT BS. I will contact the BBB and see if they will release the amounts to me. I doubt it cause according to the terms and conditions they have the right to do this.

Kendra Fromm transferred the money to my paypal account but they deducted paypal fees from my total which has never happened before. I guess because it was a direct payment by them I do not know. The points amounted to 34.25 paypal took 1.29 for their fee. Like I said I have never had paypal charge me a fee for survey payments so I am still working on this.

SLOWLY starts pulling out all My hairs in FRUSTRATION.

Ok finally this is RESOLVED. They sent me a refund in the amount of the charge by Paypal no clue on what caused the fee but this is over and done with. I do not know if I will keep having problems or even be allowed to do another survey with Research Central but at least I got the cash built in the account.

Sounds like one huge headache. I would cut all ties to them. Am glad to hear you did get paid though.

when do we have to submit a w9? In April or is it anytime? I'm right under $600 with SSI with OO and Surveyspot combined.. i'd rather just take a break with them if they're about to freeze my accounts because i'm not filing if i go to 600. They don't pay minimum to me so i'd lose too much. I wasn't planning on doing this past this year anyhow so i was just going to do as much as possible before quitting.