pinecone

FlashbaQ86

• 2 weeks later...

I am still getting $5 per survey. Granted, I don't get as many surveys as I used to but I always answer them promptly, and get paid within a week.

I think it goes by when you signed up with them.

• 1 month later...

I am still getting $5 for every survey.

Days and days--more like a week or two goes by with out anything from them, then I get a number of them at one time, or over a week or so. I just got two surveys to do this evning for them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am delighted to say that I just received my first check from Pinecone for a grand total of in the sum of $3 :wink:. The survey took minimal effort and is the first one so far to to pay anything (only been taking surveys for a month). My advise... hang in there newbies

• 2 weeks later...
Okay at the risk of looking totally stupid, how do you join PineCone? I did not see a link anywhere on their home page for people wishing to join. :?:

It's not easy. You have to be diligent & search for Pinecone banners on websites. There are sites out there that let you know when a banner is spotted; just Google it and you should be able to find them. That might lead you somewhere. The banners aren't always available though, so that's where the diligence comes in. :wink: