greeting card study

avemaria

those who just finished the greeting card study that took a few months (or those who are doing it now), you have to cash out directly on the greeting card site

http://greetingcardpanel.lrwonline.com/my_rewards.php

i went there to delete the link in my bookmarks and noticed i had $25 'earned' in typical surveyhead format so i cashed out and it's now 'requested'.. i was waiting for an email or for it to show up on one of the survey sites. So if you delete the link after completion, it's not going to show up on the survey site.

those who just finished the greeting card study that took a few months (or those who are doing it now), you have to cash out directly on the greeting card site

http://greetingcardpanel.lrwonline.com/my_rewards.php

i went there to delete the link in my bookmarks and noticed i had $25 'earned' in typical surveyhead format so i cashed out and it's now 'requested'.. i was waiting for an email or for it to show up on one of the survey sites. So if you delete the link after completion, it's not going to show up on the survey site.

WoW I bet YOUR HAPPY checking that out, It's like finding $$ in a pants pocket before throwing them in the washer. I once stashed $40.00 in a book (for his birthday present needed $20.00 more) That book sat there for 2 years and never had he picked it up, then all of the sudden he says (I was doing the dishes after supper) "HEY I FOUND $40.00 IN THAT BOOK" of all the times he just had to look that week. :o

I just started that greetingcardpanel at the beginning of this month. Did you ever record any cards avemaria?? And how long do you have to stay with the panel?? I read instructions but that was a month ago and can't quite remember all the details. :roll:

Yep. Good advice. I cashed out on there back in February. I noticed early on that they had there own dashboard and cash out on there separate from SH but it might not be so obvious to everyone. Although when I received my money it was from the same company "United Sample Inc." as SH.

I just started that greetingcardpanel at the beginning of this month. Did you ever record any cards avemaria?? And how long do you have to stay with the panel?? I read instructions but that was a month ago and can't quite remember all the details. :roll:

It's a 3 month study. They will keep you well informed through email or at least they did when I was doing it. You might want to check your email more often just to be sure you are getting them too. I bought 1 card during the survey.

It's a 3 month study. They will keep you well informed through email or at least they did when I was doing it. You might want to check your email more often just to be sure you are getting them too. I bought 1 card during the survey.

And did you get $25.00 for the 3 month study?? If not what?? (If you can say, don't want you to get in trouble telling me) Thanks I've already bought 3 cards, and recorded them. :)

i think it's 3 months.. i would check in weekly but at least you have to monthly.. they have a button that says you haven't purchased any cards and that's still entered as your participation.. they want to know even if you don't buy any. But you have to close each month's purchases.. they'll remind you in email.

do you have the link to join this study?

I beleave that avemaria has the link up top the first subject posting here. :)

it's the link to the study itself but it comes from a survey you have to do first to qualify.. only then will you get an account number to sign in.