VO-How long does it take to get AGC ?

footfree

On the 5th of April I asked for a AGC.Next thing I know it shows up in my account as 5/4.So I thought that meant that's when I would get paid.Well no I didn't so I sent them a email ,no answer.So I sent off another one still no answer.I know it's only been a week since not receiving it but still I want it.Should I have already gotten it or does it take 4 to 6 weeks to get it?All I know is that I'm not doing anymore until I get my certificate.

On the 5th of April I asked for a AGC.Next thing I know it shows up in my account as 5/4.So I thought that meant that's when I would get paid.Well no I didn't so I sent them a email ,no answer.So I sent off another one still no answer.I know it's only been a week since not receiving it but still I want it.Should I have already gotten it or does it take 4 to 6 weeks to get it?All I know is that I'm not doing anymore until I get my certificate.

I put in for a $20.00 amazon card yesterday and got it about an hour later. :lol:

what is VO? seagrams vo?

Valued Opinions were you need $20.00 to redeem, and you get it with in a hour, the waiting game is like SH waiting for the $$ to be added to your account. I have one that has been pending since 7/15/11 in VO and typed to Isabel about it and she said that the client has not yet sent in the list with those who took it. To me that is bogus bull&!#R$^&*, It's only a dollar, but I worked for it, so I want it. :x Even SH will give you the points if it has been over 6 weeks completing it.

I put in for a $20.00 amazon card yesterday and got it about an hour later. :lol:

So I went to my account and I misread it says it was debited on 4/5 -however I never was emailed my certificate.There's no number listed on their site to redeem it.So I thought maybe it accidentally went to my trash but I didn't see it there or my junk folder.Maybe I'm not looking for the right sender,does it say it comes from valued opinion or who's email does it say it comes from?I'm getting really frustrated with them not answering my emails I think 1 week is long enough for them to get back to me. I'm really frustrated after reading they paid you that same day.It's not fair!(

After 2 weeks of emailing them they finally responded and gave me my code.However they didn't need to be snippy about it.

Here was their response

Dear Valued Opinions member,

This code has already been e-mailed to you.

I am copying it below for your records:

Really?Do you think I would be emailing you if I had received it?It's not like you can enter the same number numerous times and squeeze money out of it.Why do I have to be in the wrong?Why cant you say I'm sorry you didn't receive it ,here it is again ?Pompous ---- !And they wonder why we get mad at them!