so close yet so far...

avemaria

I haven't gotten too many this year from them. Have you tried updating your profile? Even if the answers are the same, it might activate something in their system that says you want surveys again. :)

It takes about 28 days to credit for a survey. I get about 4 a month from the. I stick to them because I like the $25 Marriott GC, love to travel and love Marriott! :D

I'm mad at them right now.On 4/5 I requested a AGC and never received it.I only started asking them for my reward about 2 weeks ago because I misread and thought they posted that I would receive my gc on 5/4.I've been emailing them ever since and they wont answer my emails.1957horses said she turned her's in and received the same day.It's so frustrating for them to not answer my question.How long does it take for these survey companies to answer?

I'm mad at them right now.On 4/5 I requested a AGC and never received it.I only started asking them for my reward about 2 weeks ago because I misread and thought they posted that I would receive my gc on 5/4.I've been emailing them ever since and they wont answer my emails.1957horses said she turned her's in and received the same day.It's so frustrating for them to not answer my question.How long does it take for these survey companies to answer?

If I am not mistaken it takes 6-8 weeks for a reward to be processed and mailed to you. But again I am not sure.

If I am not mistaken it takes 6-8 weeks for a reward to be processed and mailed to you. But again I am not sure.

On Valued Opinions I redeemed $20.00 AGC and got it the same day, within 1 hour!!

I have 995 GTM points (need 1,000 to cash out) and 4,450 (more pending, need 4,550 for the reward I want) mypoints. It always seems to take FOREVER for those last points to be earned/cleared for cash out.

On Valued Opinions I redeemed $20.00 AGC and got it the same day, within 1 hour!!

Yes you are right on the $20 AGC on the same day our close to it. I was talking about the other GC from the website! :D