isay-ipsos

stormycloud

Hi guys,

I have been with this company for a few years , and they used to be kinda ok but I haven't done a survey from them in a bit. What is your opinion of them. Does it take forever to cash out ? Thanks

Hi guys,

I have been with this company for a few years , and they used to be kinda ok but I haven't done a survey from them in a bit. What is your opinion of them. Does it take forever to cash out ? Thanks

They used to be okay but not anymore they have gone downhill takes a long time to cash out they don't send out as many surveys and when they do the points are a disgrace.

Hi guys,

Well it took me 6 months to reach the 1000 points for the $10 Amazon GC if that tells you anything! :( After cashing out I dumped them! :D

I've cashed out a few times this year for $10 Amazon Gift Certs...the only thing I don't like is you hardly ever get anything more than a 45-90 point survey with them...On the plus side once you redeem for the Amazon Gift Cert you get it in a couple of minutes from them...they've improved the redeeming big time on the site

Most surveys I get from them are the media and advertising surveys and I'm not doing them .A $1.50 for a 30 minute survey is not worth it.Also I hope this isn't going to continue but today I got a survey with no point value.I'm not sure why I continued on with it but I did.I was at least 10 minutes into it when it said I didn't qualify and that they had enough people who responded the same way as I did.I feel like I was ripped off.There will be no next time.I refuse to do any survey that doesn't let me know payment ahead of time.