Newbie Favs

ItsTheNada

I've only been doing this 'Paid for Survey' stuff for the past 3 weeks. I stumbled across a blog that was talking about getting paid for surveys, and after doing a lot of research I began to sign up for ones that seemed legit. I'm a stay at home mom, and no, I'm not trying to use these websites as a second income, but I thought any little bit could help. Anyways...these are the ones I've had luck with so far...

Opinion Outpost....I can typically cash out about $10 a week to my PayPal & my money is deposited to my PP immediately. 100 pts= $10 and it doesn't take very long to accumulate 100 pts. (Most surveys earn 10 to 15 points)

Opinion World... Pretty much the same as Opinion Outpost but it takes a little longer to cash out. 1000 pts= $10. I cashout through PayPal and it is immediate. (Most surveys earn around 50 to 100 points, altho I have got lucky a few times & qualified for some 300 pt surveys!)

Survey Spot ... So far in 2 weeks, I've earned about $10. Once you complete a survey, you are rewarded immediately and when you redeem your points they post your reward to PayPal within minutes... but they only offer about 3 or 4 surveys to for me a day (You have to reach 1000pts to Cash Out)

Inbox Dollars Within 2 weeks I was able to cash out. They do have a pretty high cash out amount ($30) and they send checks in the mail instead of PayPal...but they are pretty fast to credit your account after you complete an offer and/or survey. I cashed out for $30 last week and I'm already at $8 again

SurveyHead The Postive: They offer you a good amount of surveys everyday (I average about 5 or 6 a day) The Negative: It takes them a long time to credit your account (anywhere from 2 to 3 days, up to 4 to 6 weeks!) It took me 3 weeks to get to the $25 PayPal cash out amount, and after Redeeming my $25, I get a message saying that it could take up to 4 weeks for my PayPal account to be credited!!

QuickRewards ... This is my most recent Paid Survey site that I've used. The nice thing about them is that they seem to always have Survey opportunities and there is no maximum cash out amount! I cashed out for 9.00 after only using the website for about a week. and it was credited to my PayPal account within 48 hours :)

Hi -I'm glad you have had great experiences with these companies.Hope you can say that in a year or two from now .I personally have been at this for over 8 years and have either not joined some of these companies and or dumped them.Not one of the companies that you listed would I recommend especially after reading some of the horror stories .I wish you continued success but if it doesn't work out you can always come her with a shoulder to cry on.

Thanks! It does get frustrating at times and some of the surveys are SOOO boring and repetitive...but I've got to test a few products at home and every now and then I get to view new products or tv shows. That's always more interesting. :)

• 9 months later...
I've only been doing this 'Paid for Survey' stuff for the past 3 weeks. I stumbled across a blog that was talking about getting paid for surveys, and after doing a lot of research I began to sign up for ones that seemed legit. I'm a stay at home mom, and no, I'm not trying to use these websites as a second income, but I thought any little bit could help. Anyways...these are the ones I've had luck with so far...

Opinion Outpost....I can typically cash out about $10 a week to my PayPal & my money is deposited to my PP immediately. 100 pts= $10 and it doesn't take very long to accumulate 100 pts. (Most surveys earn 10 to 15 points)

Opinion World... Pretty much the same as Opinion Outpost but it takes a little longer to cash out. 1000 pts= $10. I cashout through PayPal and it is immediate. (Most surveys earn around 50 to 100 points, altho I have got lucky a few times & qualified for some 300 pt surveys!)

Survey Spot ... So far in 2 weeks, I've earned about $10. Once you complete a survey, you are rewarded immediately and when you redeem your points they post your reward to PayPal within minutes... but they only offer about 3 or 4 surveys to for me a day (You have to reach 1000pts to Cash Out)

Inbox Dollars Within 2 weeks I was able to cash out. They do have a pretty high cash out amount ($30) and they send checks in the mail instead of PayPal...but they are pretty fast to credit your account after you complete an offer and/or survey. I cashed out for $30 last week and I'm already at $8 again

SurveyHead The Postive: They offer you a good amount of surveys everyday (I average about 5 or 6 a day) The Negative: It takes them a long time to credit your account (anywhere from 2 to 3 days, up to 4 to 6 weeks!) It took me 3 weeks to get to the $25 PayPal cash out amount, and after Redeeming my $25, I get a message saying that it could take up to 4 weeks for my PayPal account to be credited!!

QuickRewards ... This is my most recent Paid Survey site that I've used. The nice thing about them is that they seem to always have Survey opportunities and there is no maximum cash out amount! I cashed out for 9.00 after only using the website for about a week. and it was credited to my PayPal account within 48 hours :)

Hi. Opinion Outpost IS amazing. The ONLY warning I will give you is..if you are a member of Opinion Outpost, then it's a BAD idea to be a member of their partners: Opinion World, Survey Spot (and there's two more, I forget the names). I am a member of Opinion Outpost (for 3 years) and I never had a problem. Except once! At the time, I just joined survey spot and opinion world too and two or three days later my Opinion Outpost account was frozen! They said it's OK to be a member of their other sites, but I don't agree! So if this ever happens to you (and it happened to many others) just know that's why. :?

• 2 weeks later...

Stay away from Surveyhead. You will love them for a few months. Then they will start invalidating your surveys. You will get technical errors and email customer service, and they will tell you there was no technical error. You will do forums and never get paid for them even after you've emailed 68 times. You will get 90% through a survey, and it will boot you out. You will get opted out of 60-80% of surveys. Then they will say there is a Paypal issue and take 6 weeks to pay you. After invalidating surveys and refusing to tell you why, they will close down your account and then act like they are doing you a favor when they open it up. They will also close down your account if you email them too much or cash out too quickly. Join Globaltestmarket and myview instead. My view doesn't pay GREAT, but the surveys are so fast, it doesn't matter. Hardly any technical errors and you get forums and projects from them. I have been making about $100 a month on Globaltestmarket and the same for Opinion Outpost. I also joined Harris Poll and they are pretty good. mysurvey is good and you get lots of projects that pay higher points. I've been doing them for 3 years...you viewpoint changes once you've been doing them for awhile....oh...also join ACOP. they are awesome!